Fultz4thewin

2019-2020 Official Regular Season Thread

2 hours ago, All Eyes On Me said:

lol... figured he’d go ring chasing, but I thought he’d at least go to a team where he’d play

Who knows maybe he’ll randomly have a big playoff series and average 10 against the Pacers or something.

22 hours ago, TheNameIsOrlando said:

You guys should really check out the full interview of the above quotes. Especially those who think we did a poor job yesterday. All your questions are answered. 

https://www.iheart.com/podcast/139-open-mike-26936807/episode/magic-president-of-basketball-operations-jeff-57186593/?cmp=web_share

I didn't know about that podcast. I need another to listen to on the way to work. Thanks!

Ain't gonna lie, if we go on another win streak like last year i'll probably tune in. The schedule is soft after this month. However until it happens time to watch the other teams.This is the time of the year i start watching the national broadcasts. I have a weird schedule so i watch the late games alot. Portland game are exciting, been really interested in the Pelicans and of course both L.A. teams. Most of the east games i find boring. Don't like the Celtics,Heat or Philly so i rarely watch those games unless we are playing. love watching Toronto, what a great franchise. 

12 hours ago, TheImmortalPatBurke! said:

You first assumed I was talking about the summer of 2020 now you are assuming I am talking about 2021.  I simply was stating the Magic have a much better chance of attracting stars if they have 2 slots available where they can attract 2 stars that might want to play together to come here.  Why do you assume things so much?  You  might want to listen more.

If you weren't talking about 2020 or 2021 what summer should we build cap space for?

11 hours ago, TheImmortalPatBurke! said:

Garbage irrelevant pickup!  What does it matter big picture?

Great long term options aren't available in buyout markets. 

9 minutes ago, Fultz4thewin said:

If you weren't talking about 2020 or 2021 what summer should we build cap space for?

I don't know and you don't know either right now.  9th highest payroll is going to take some time to get that down.  My point was to just have a plan.

15 minutes ago, hootie249 said:

In other news Oubre scores 39 points last night. I'm sure he wasn't available though, right guys? 

He was but WeHam couldn’t get it done.

3 minutes ago, Magicman28 said:

He was but WeHam couldn’t get it done.

And if you listen carefully to his interview it sounds like he overvalued our players.