Fultz4thewin

2019-2020 Official Regular Season Thread

25 minutes ago, Just a regular Magic fan said:

It could be he doesn’t know where he fits in on the team anymore. We have others starting to emerge like JI and Fultz. 

No. He's just playing poorly on offense. He's in the same role. Fultz is doing most of his work in bench lineups. Isaac was barely an entity on offense until the last game. 

We run plays specifically for him early in every game and the shots are just rimming out. 

54 minutes ago, Gordon4thewin said:

Nothing.  Head issues.  Imma coming out tonight.

Do you post stuff, log out, log back in with your other name to talk to yourself or do you have one browser that's Catalina and one browser that's this account?

So SVG doesn’t think Issac will ever be a offensive first option (which is cool) but a really good starter and elite defender. We need at least one elite scorer. Who will it be? Vuc/Ross in tandem? 

5 minutes ago, IrishCelticHater said:

So SVG doesn’t think Issac will ever be a offensive first option (which is cool) but a really good starter and elite defender. We need at least one elite scorer. Who will it be? Vuc/Ross in tandem? 

I think our only chance at an elite scorer is via trade some time in the future. 

2 minutes ago, TheNameIsOrlando said:

A disgruntled star who has yet to become disgruntled.  

You mean a star who’s gruntled right now but that’s subject to change?

1 minute ago, TheNameIsOrlando said:

A disgruntled star who has yet to become disgruntled.  

I don’t see a real first option doing that this year. I guess we don’t  always see it coming. 

7 minutes ago, IrishCelticHater said:

I don’t see a real first option doing that this year. I guess we don’t  always see it coming. 

Not always but some times You kinda do. Right now Giannis could want out down the road but I doubt it. Doesn’t seem like he’s that type. Maybe Klay Thompson. Just two names that come to mind. Very slim chance though.

The only names I think we may have a shot at is my first option Beal and then Russell but he needs the ball so not sure how that would work. Beal should be the guy!