Jump to content
Bauncey Chillups

2019 Offseason Thread

Recommended Posts

15 minutes ago, JJZFL said:

Not to worry.  Who cares what the players look like?  It’s the fans that matter, and judging by those of us in this forum, we have the best looking fans by far!

Sometimes when I smile st my wife she smiles back, that says something,  right??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, ?4thewin said:

Here's the problem with the Fultz hype. Even if he's great now, he could relapse. The concern was never about what he looks like after a period of rest, it's what he'll look like after a period of heavy work. 

Time will tell.  I recollect all the insinuations and allegations over Kawhi's injury in San Antonio. Looks like he was right and the team was wrong.  Hoping the same with Fultz and how Philly gave up on him.  Pro athlete  "career ending graveyard" littered with misdiagnoses and mistreatments.  Time for some good luck for the good guys.  Could become an epic year if Fultz stays healthy.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/13/2019 at 9:47 PM, Mauro Pedrosa said:

We can never catch a break

67378106_10219361704256869_1091760891138

South China University ranked 319 in the world, 661 in influence.  I have to think their numbers are going down after this report along with enrollment.  Any notable South China University grads anyone can find?   Can we slap a tariff on them?  Was this a US government funded study?  Did they get pictures of teams from a "Christopher Steele" dossier?  One word description=PATHETIC.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, IrishCelticHater said:

Had a dream that we got to the finals with DLO and Fultz in our backcourt. 

Yeah that really wouldn't work. While Fultz can "play sg" you really want the PG he plays with to be like Augustin, McCollum, Trae young, FVV type. 

Russell's success comes from being a super high usage ball in his hands guy running pick and rolls. Fultz should be similar on offense. Having two of those guys together is clunky. 

  • Downvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

Yeah that really wouldn't work. While Fultz can "play sg" you really want the PG he plays with to be like Augustin, McCollum, Trae young, FVV type. 

Russell's success comes from being a super high usage ball in his hands guy running pick and rolls. Fultz should be similar on offense. Having two of those guys together is clunky. 

Thanks for basketball analyzing my humorous dream post. Lol I thought it was a funny anecdote. Care to real world analyze why flying or people changing identities mid dream isn’t physically possible? 

You aren’t wrong btw. Lol Just wasnt meant to be taken serious at all. 

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, IrishCelticHater said:

Had a dream that we got to the finals with DLO and Fultz in our backcourt. 

Hope you have deja vu in June. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, IrishCelticHater said:

Thanks for basketball analyzing my humorous dream post. Lol I thought it was a funny anecdote. Care to real world analyze why flying or people changing identities mid dream isn’t physically possible? 

You aren’t wrong btw. Lol Just wasnt meant to be taken serious at all. 

I'm just so bored

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

I'm just so bored

Lol Basketball Jones. I feel ya. Having said that, there was a fantastic Wimbledon final yesterday and the Yankees are killing it this season. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is gonna be a long summer of "what if Fultz is ____” without anything to legitimately talk about. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×