Bauncey Chillups

2019 Offseason Thread

8 hours ago, HeHateMe said:

But Na we don’t need any guard help. 

You understand that that's the final part of rehab right? He's basically day to day. 

2 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

That would be extremely dumb. Westbrook was bad last year and it might be a trend. 

I'd rather have Lowry. 

No it wouldn’t. Stop. He had a “bad” year but he didn’t just fall off the map. I believe he would be even better with our length and defense. Plus his opt year falls right in line with our young guys reupping.

4 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

You understand that that's the final part of rehab right? He's basically day to day. 

Come on man. Did you see Cliff last night? Fultz isn’t ready.

1 minute ago, Magicman28 said:

No it wouldn’t. Stop. He had a “bad” year but he didn’t just fall off the map. I believe he would be even better with our length and defense. Plus his opt year falls right in line with our young guys reupping.

When hyper athletic players turn 31 and plays over 800 games they begin to decline because they can't rely on that athleticism anymore. 

Trading for Westbrook would be the dumbest thing we could do. 

5 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

When hyper athletic players turn 31 and plays over 800 games they begin to decline because they can't rely on that athleticism anymore. 

Trading for Westbrook would be the dumbest thing we could do. 

I’m willing to bet he’ll still be better than what you’re making it out to be. Dude takes care of his body. He’s notorious for it and once the decline does become an issue, it will be at the time we can deal with that.

I say you got 3 good years, at least with him. Maybe 4. I’d take it.

6 minutes ago, Magicman28 said:

I’m willing to bet he’ll still be better than what you’re making it out to be. Dude takes care of his body. He’s notorious for it and once the decline does become an issue, it will be at the time we can deal with that.

I say you got 3 good years, at least with him. Maybe 4. I’d take it.

You're going to be wrong on this one considering it's already happening

11 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

You're going to be wrong on this one considering it's already happening

He average 23, 11, and 10 last year. He was just as explosive last year as the year before. You might see less poster dunks. Maybe more layups here and there but he’s not going to fall off like that in a year or two man. Not with how he takes care of his body.

By the time it becomes apparent, we will be able to look for another piece. 

Westbrook doesn't want to play for us.  I remember about 2 years ago when he was absolutely embarrassed from losing to this team.  He felt like it was a low point.  There's a video of him just sitting down and staring off in the distance after he lost to us.  Westbrook has no respect for this organization. It would feel like an Ibaka, Mobley, Christie situation.  

Please just write it off guys.  

There surely can’t actually be people who think we should trade for Westbrook. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Just now, ~O~ said:

Westbrook doesn't want to play for us.  I remember about 2 years ago when he was absolutely embarrassed from losing to this team.  He felt like it was a low point.  There's a video of him just sitting down and staring off in the distance after he lost to us.  Westbrook has no respect for this organization. It would feel like an Ibaka, Mobley, Christie situation.  

Please just write it off guys.  

Come on. You’re basing the idea he doesn’t want to play in Orlando or doesn’t respect this organization on that? He doesn’t like to lose to a team he felt like he should be beat?  Awesome. Bring that here for Pete’s sake!

1 minute ago, ML6 said:

There surely can’t actually be people who think we should trade for Westbrook. 

Nope. We’re content with DJ, MCW, and isn’t ready for 5v5 Fultz.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

1 minute ago, Magicman28 said:

Nope. We’re content with DJ, MCW, and isn’t ready for 5v5 Fultz.

I think you should go get some coffee or fresh air this morning. 

• Downvote 1