Sign in to follow this  
Jay Magic

2019 NBA Playoff Thread

This year playoff series has been extremely competitive. All but the Detroit Piston are very much deserving of a playoff spot. It has been years since I have  seen an all around competetive first round series . Like I said before, Other than Detroit and the  4-5 series, The games has been incredible competitive. I hope Indiana and Utah step it up a little. I dont expect much from Detroit. I wish it was Charlotte instead. 

2 hours ago, Mauro Pedrosa said:

Lou Williams is a boss and one of my favorite players. Criminally underpaid, but he willingly took a huge discount to stay with LAC

That team has assembled a nice blend of young and vet players. It’ll be interesting to see what Leonard does this summer.

32 minutes ago, Soul Bro said:

That team has assembled a nice blend of young and vet players. It’ll be interesting to see what Leonard does this summer.

I hope he goes to the Clippers. I’d love if that LA team continued to steal shine off the Lakers. 

1 hour ago, Soul Bro said:

Kawhi should come to Orlando to create the best defensive team of all time

Trust me haha excellent

Let’s get Kawhi and Beverley and never give up more than 90 points in a game again

• Upvote 1

42 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

Let’s get Kawhi and Beverley and never give up more than 90 points in a game again

That’d be a helluva lineup.  Beverly  and Jimmy Buckets would be a hell of a tandem in Clipper land, just saying. 

Dame might be my favourite PG in the entire league. Not saying best but for me he is someone I would love to have. He is top top class