Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic @ Grizzles - Sunday, March 10th, 6:00 P.M.

33 minutes ago, Originalticketholder said:

This is the first year in a while that the draft is simply a bonus adding to our core and not an absolute necessity.  Future is very bright.  Starting to see Vuc go back to his pre-All Star play so I hate getting nothing for him but I want to force Clifford (since I do not see that he is inliced to do that) to develop Bamba so I say bye, bye, Vuc.  Ross I hope we can keep.

What's nice is believing and knowing that Bamba, Gordon, Isaac, Fultz, and coach are all of the identity of our awesome front office. We have a vision we have an identity. Protect The Kingdom!

51 minutes ago, Soul Bro said:

However, our coach is pushing him to become our “go-to” guy, as was recently reported

That's nice to hear. AG if scoring efficiently has the mindset to be THAT guy at the time being. And if hes attacking and Fultz is attacking and bamba vooch isaac and Fournier are rotating for spot ups or slashing woah buddy well look like a playoff team 

13 minutes ago, Mauro Pedrosa said:

True, Isaac is close to untouchable right now.

Yeah and Beal is a good player but not a number one guy. But he's paid like a number one guy and gets fga volume like a number one guy and clashed with the other number one guy they had. 

And he's generally been a part of the most underachieving teams of the past 5 years. Wall-Beal-Porter-Morris-gortat satoransky-meeks-oubre-scott-mahinmi should be a top 4 seed but they were 8th last year

Everybody who leaves Washington gets significantly better so I do wonder if he'd be like that too. But what if he's a part of that problem

1 hour ago, Soul Bro said:

Way too many people here are quick to want to move on from AG and say Fultz, Isaac and Bamba are the “core.” Guys, AG is the rocket fuel to this team and is still only 23.

When he left the game last night with his injury, our team became fumbling fools and completely flattened out. Does he press on offense sometimes? Absolutely. However, our coach is pushing him to become our “go-to” guy, as was recently reported. 

I’m certain of two guys on this team: AG and Isaac. And I’m hopeful for some others: Fultz, Bamba, Iwundu and Briscoe. Overall, this team has been dying for better guard play for years, and I hope that becomes a reality going into next year.

There's a reason why Gordon is the highest mpg player. 

He just needs to avoid bad shots. It's been a process with him

Not too fussed with this one, decided not to watch as had it down as one we would lose, they're pretty good on their home court and we've only won there twice since 2002. Will be annoyed if we lose the Washington game, that one we need a good perfomance and win.

Just now, crisby pancakes said:

Not too fussed with this one, decided not to watch as had it down as one we would lose, they're pretty good on their home court and we've only won there twice since 2002. Will be annoyed if we lose the Washington game, that one we need a good perfomance and win.

I figured we might drop this one too before the game but that situation changes when we're up 7 with 3 minutes left.  The disappointment level shifts significantly in that case because that's a lead you need to protect if you want to be a playoff team. 

I wish I had spared myself this one too.  Now that the games mean something again I'm starting to feel the emotional pain.

Also I just don't see how dropping Vooch in PnR against good PGs is a sound strategy.  Conley got so many good looks over and over again just coming off screens.

38 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

Yeah and Beal is a good player but not a number one guy. But he's paid like a number one guy and gets fga volume like a number one guy and clashed with the other number one guy they had.  

And he's generally been a part of the most underachieving teams of the past 5 years. Wall-Beal-Porter-Morris-gortat satoransky-meeks-oubre-scott-mahinmi should be a top 4 seed but they were 8th last year

Everybody who leaves Washington gets significantly better so I do wonder if he'd be like that too. But what if he's a part of that problem

I'd rather have Beal+replacement level Center than Vuc+Fournier

41 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

There's a reason why Gordon is the highest mpg player. 

He just needs to avoid bad shots. It's been a process with him

His off balance mid-range shots need to stop. 

3 minutes ago, HeHateMe said:

His off balance mid-range shots need to stop. 

Yeah I don't know why he does that. It's obviously something he worked on this summer and it would be good if he did add that shot to his game but he hits like 3 out of 10 right now. 

Any shot he takes at any distance where he's off balance he misses.