Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic @ Grizzles - Sunday, March 10th, 6:00 P.M.

2 hours ago, Mauro Pedrosa said:

Couldn’t watch. This season I’ll be cool with whatever happens.

Just build around Isaac and Bamba and I’m good

Some of our other guys can stay as well

Agreed. I'm excited to see Fultz, Bamba, and whoever we draft this summer. Its gonna be like having 3 rookies lol

It's been nice having expectations up and playing important games shows this team how they need to have their intensity up for all 82 games.

Wes Iwundu has been great so has Ross. If Fultz can come back hes exactly what all our players need to reach their next level.

11 hours ago, HeHateMe said:

It’s going to be fun finishing 9th. The absolute worst spot. You don’t gain the playoff experience  and you don’t get a great draft pick. 

Classic lose/lose. Fitting though. 

It's where Denver finished last year look what it did for them :)

11 hours ago, TrueMagicFan07 said:

I don't see why anyone defends Vuch, I just don't. All he does is pad his stats. Brian Hill just said his numbers were down this game. He grabs a rebound here and there, but he really doesn't play good defense.

Hes not really fighting for rebounds or getting them out of his zone often. Hes the guy who gets the rebound along baseline when all the defenders are heading back on d. Looking forward to a ferocious Bamba next year. 

There we go again, leading in the last 2 mins of the game and lose it.  That was a coaches loss.  Wrong personnel on the floor. 

5 minutes ago, Magicfan1987 said:

Hes not really fighting for rebounds or getting them out of his zone often. Hes the guy who gets the rebound along baseline when all the defenders are heading back on d. Looking forward to a ferocious Bamba next year. 

Ferocious Bamba!!!! There's not a mean streak in his body.  Neither is J Issac.  Lol.  We can only hope and wish.

12 hours ago, MagicOne said:

Imagine if we had Conley here in Orlando!!

This all i have to say about this game, i couldn't watch it. I don't want to rehash old stuff about slow Vooch, Fournier, poor shooting, or Gordon's inconsistency.

We have to get some winning players on this team. I wish i could have watched it. I believe we had a few chances to add some winning players to our team and we blew it.

Would have loved Conley on our team this year, nuff said. Checking the stat line about the only thing i can say is we hit our free throws at 85%. LOL!!!!!!

3 minutes ago, hootie249 said:

This all i have to say about this game, i couldn't watch it. I don't want to rehash old stuff about slow Vooch, Fournier, poor shooting, or Gordon's inconsistency.

We have to get some winning players on this team. I wish i could have watched it. I believe we had a few chances to add some winning players to our team and we blew it.

Would have loved Conley on our team this year, nuff said. Checking the stat line about the only thing i can say is we hit our free throws at 85%. LOL!!!!!!

I suggested trading for Conley or Beal but was told that Beal wouldn’t be a significant upgrade over Fournier lol

Way too many people here are quick to want to move on from AG and say Fultz, Isaac and Bamba are the “core.” Guys, AG is the rocket fuel to this team and is still only 23.

When he left the game last night with his injury, our team became fumbling fools and completely flattened out. Does he press on offense sometimes? Absolutely. However, our coach is pushing him to become our “go-to” guy, as was recently reported. 

I’m certain of two guys on this team: AG and Isaac. And I’m hopeful for some others: Fultz, Bamba, Iwundu and Briscoe. Overall, this team has been dying for better guard play for years, and I hope that becomes a reality going into next year.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Magicfan1987 said:

Agreed. I'm excited to see Fultz, Bamba, and whoever we draft this summer. Its gonna be like having 3 rookies lol

It's been nice having expectations up and playing important games shows this team how they need to have their intensity up for all 82 games.

Wes Iwundu has been great so has Ross. If Fultz can come back hes exactly what all our players need to reach their next level.

This is the first year in a while that the draft is simply a bonus adding to our core and not an absolute necessity.  Future is very bright.  Starting to see Vuc go back to his pre-All Star play so I hate getting nothing for him but I want to force Clifford (since I do not see that he is inliced to do that) to develop Bamba so I say bye, bye, Vuc.  Ross I hope we can keep.

29 minutes ago, Mauro Pedrosa said:

I suggested trading for Conley or Beal but was told that Beal wouldn’t be a significant upgrade over Fournier lol

He's not relative to the cost

12 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

Beal is better than fournier. 

Beal isn't two first rounders and Isaac better than fournier. 

True, Isaac is close to untouchable right now.