TrueMagicFan07

Magic @ 76ers - Tues., March 5th at 7:00 PM

We need a 6 game streak to be honest if we going to make playoffs and I don't see that consistency right now. They just don't seem to get it but maybe they need to get this close and taste how bad it feels to know you could have had it.

1 minute ago, ?4thewin said:

These are the situations where it shows why it doesn't make sense to resign vucevic. 

Go small and you can play vucevic off the court

I agree he and Evan need to go to get where we ultimately want to be and that isn't scrapping for 8th every year

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, ?4thewin said:

These are the situations where it shows why it doesn't make sense to resign vucevic. 

And what about Evan ? Does he fit into these future plans ? Or has his time run out here as well ?

2 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

Yeah, I agree. If Fultz comes back healthy there is no need for Vuc

Just now, ?4thewin said:

Agreed. I have been in the corner of not resigning Vuc and this performance just solidifies my stance. He's playing great and deserves to get paid this summer but the man can be a liability on the floor far too often for me to feel comfortable resigning him.

2 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

There many situations and logical reasons why it makes no sense to re-sign him.

Just now, MagicOne said:

And what about Evan ? Does he fit into these future plans ? Or has his time run out here as well ?

The problem with Evan is he's just good enough to make it difficult to replace him easily. 

1 minute ago, Malik Buttface said:

Agreed. I have been in the corner of not resigning Vuc and this performance just solidifies my stance. He's playing great and deserves to get paid this summer but the man can be a liability on the floor far too often for me to feel comfortable resigning him.

Surely we can all agree on this! Two years time no Evan and Vooch. What a dream 

• Upvote 1

Just now, Bauncey Chillups said:

If they had this same level of effort against the Cavs then that's a win on Sunday. Pisses me off how this team actually tries against good teams but thinks they don't have to against bad ones.

Well they’ll have all summer to think about it (again) if they don’t get their **** together starting now