Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic @ Cavaliers - Sunday, March 3rd, 6:00 P.M.

1 minute ago, Mauro Pedrosa said:

Old coaches always stick with the vets. Can be frustrating but it's understandable

Not really. When a guy is as cold as TRoss was he should have been on the pine. 

2 minutes ago, MagicOne said:

Well said and very true. I have often said here that when JI is involved good things seem to happen. And when he isn't bad things seem to happen. Like the Bulls, Knicks, and Cavs losses.

How many Truck Norris ads did we get tonight? I think our success is directly correlated with the ads we get. 

Oh well. On the bright side we are still in the 8 spot and only a game and a half out of 7 and 6. We are in a chase for the playoffs for the first time in 7 years. It is going to be an emotional roller coaster ride from here until the rest of the season. We need to be thankful I guess that we are able to be on that ride once again.

1 minute ago, Cthulhu_ said:

How many Truck Norris ads did we get tonight? I think our success is directly correlated with the ads we get. 

To be honest I changed the channel and watched The American Pickers right after the first minute of the 4th when the Cavs took the lead. I knew it was over then. But when I did watch earlier I don't remember seeing many if not any of Truck Norris tonight,

2 minutes ago, magicblue said:

Detroit just beat Toronto. Night folks 

They've been really good lately. And the Heat have also stepped up with Dragic coming back. Won't be easy at all

I laughed my ass off when I saw some website give us 80% chance to make the playoffs

The Magic have to improve from the neck up the rest of the way to have a chance. This game is 95 percent mental and the other half is physical.

1 minute ago, Mauro Pedrosa said:

They've been really good lately. And the Heat have also stepped up with Dragic coming back. Won't be easy at all

I laughed my ass off when I saw some website give us 80% chance to make the playoffs

Miami is 2-3 with Dragic and lost to Phoenix

Just now, Mauro Pedrosa said:

I have always maintained that the Magic have about a 45 percent chance to make the playoffs in my own humble opinion. I base that on their lack of focus against the poor teams. They play a lot of poor teams the rest of the way. They will probably lose more than they will win against these such opponents. They will also be a little below .500 against the better teams.