Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic @ Cavaliers - Sunday, March 3rd, 6:00 P.M.

1 hour ago, ?4thewin said:

We played like crap and they gave us a great performance yet the lead is only 4. We win this no problem in the second half

Well, Magic lost and you just embarrassed yourself with your dumb prediction 

• Downvote 1

Just now, Mauro Pedrosa said:

We're not that dissimilar to the Cavs when it comes to talent. These things are going to happen

Mauro you're way off on your talent analysis lately

I try not to overreact but this one really has me at a loss. So far all signs point to the “soft” schedule not really benefitting us — can someone convince me of a reason to think our performance will change against teams of this quality moving forward? 

1 minute ago, Jay Magic said:

Bunch of arrogant clowns losing this ... thinking we can just turn up

Jay all kidding aside, now you see what I meant when I said this team just simply is not good enough talent wise to turn it up when they feel like it against bad teams ? If they don't bring it for a full 48 minutes on any given night they will get beat in all probability.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Mauro Pedrosa said:

We're not that dissimilar to the Cavs when it comes to talent. These things are going to happen

MP with the iffy analysis 

1 minute ago, ?4thewin said:

Mauro you're way off on your talent analysis lately

I think our team is full of either unathletic or inconsistent guys. The Cavs have a terrible record but Love was out for most of that. Vucevic is our only consistent contributor and we have a lot better coaching

The silver lining is that Isaac, Bamba and Fultz — three fourths of our young core — weren't even playing in crunch time.

1 minute ago, Mauro Pedrosa said:

I think our team is full of either unathletic or inconsistent guys. The Cavs have a terrible record but Love was out for most of that. Vucevic is our only consistent contributor and we have a lot better coaching

The silver lining is that Isaac, Bamba and Fultz — three fourths of our young core — weren't even playing in crunch time.

Yeah, nah. They're much less talented than us. 

I respectfully disagree with Lisa Leslie regarding the back to back situation. No excuses. Not this time of the year. I'm sure most of the players would agree with me here.

Absolutely pathetic. could be 33-32 and 6th place in the East, had they decided to play with a sense of urgency against New York, Chicago, and now Cleveland the past week.

Who do these guys think they are seriously