Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic @ Pacers - Saturday, March 2nd at 7:00 P.M

1 minute ago, ?4thewin said:

I guess

Agreed with your previous comment.... This was a very gritty, quality win for our club. Indy played well and they deserved to win in a lot of ways, but we're finally getting some breaks....

Just now, ML6 said:

That was as impressive if not moreso than the GSW win. Overcame unsustainable shooting and horrid officiating. 

Yeah. Definitely. We had every reason to pack it in and get ready for tomorrow. Really really impressive effort tonight. Hats off to the team. They really want it. 

1 minute ago, All Eyes On Me said:

I dunno, we were real close to blowing that one with some boneheaded late turnovers. It’s great watching this young team grow

In Evan's defense though that was borderline assault right there. Lol. I guess the refs didn't see it that way though!

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, DirtDan2012 said:

Agreed with your previous comment.... This was a very gritty, quality win for our club. Indy played well and they deserved to win in a lot of ways, but we're finally getting some breaks....

They FINALLY missed some shots. I could tell there coach was ancy cause he knew they couldnt shoot like that forever 

1 minute ago, MagicOne said:

In Evan's defense though that was borderline assault right there. Lol. I guess the refs didn't see it that way though!

Without a doubt. Evan should have been on the line shooting 2.

Wow! Very proud. If we continue like this. I will not be mad if all the major moves we do in the offseason is resigning Vooch and Ross.

1 minute ago, Magicfan1987 said:

They FINALLY missed some shots. I could tell there coach was ancy cause he knew they couldnt shoot like that forever 

Agreed.... They were hitting everything all night long. Didn't matter if it was contested or not.

Play of the game imo was AG diving on the floor for that loose ball and then seconds later making that block. That is the kind of hustle we need from EVERYONE the rest of the way.

• Upvote 1