Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic Vs. Warriors - Thursday, Feb. 28th at 7:00 P.M.

Just now, ML6 said:

Ok I get that this is your schtick but stop. Even if we do lose, we’ve now seen you say this multiple times. We get it. Shut up.

My apologies. I just don't want people here to be letdown when the inevitable happens. I am doing my best to prepare them for it.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, MagicOne said:

My apologies. I just don't want people here to be letdown when the inevitable happens. I am doing my best to prepare them for it.

think we are all big enough to handle it without you preparing us for anything. Support them team and stop the negative stuff. 

2 minutes ago, MagicOne said:

You think you need to educate Magic fans on disappointment? 

Just now, Jay Magic said:

think we are all big enough to handle it without you preparing us for anything. Support them team and stop the negative stuff. 

I am supporting them. I am watching the game while doing my taxes.

1 minute ago, ML6 said:

You think you need to educate Magic fans on disappointment? 

ROTFLMAO! Post of the night. Ding Ding Ding Ding!! We have a winner!!!

I do hate how there is never any life in the building. 8 point halftime lead on a legitimate dynasty and still nothing. 

4 points in almost half a quarter ? The inevitable has happened. This is why this Magic team will not only go on to lose this game but also struggle to make the playoffs. They are just so inconsistent. But like I said numerous times, this is the Eastern Conference. There is at least a chance.

3 minutes ago, ML6 said:

I do hate how there is never any life in the building. 8 point halftime lead on a legitimate dynasty and still nothing. 

Lots of Warriors fans there. And the Magic fans in attendance know the outcome already as do all of us in here.

• Downvote 1

Anyway I just changed over to TNT and watching the Sixers/Thunder game. No sense watching the rest of this game. We need to avoid the 3 game losing streak. Need to beat the Pacers next game!

• Downvote 1

1 minute ago, MagicOne said:

Lots of Warriors fans there. And the Magic fans in attendance know the outcome already as do all of us in here.

On the plus side there’s been a steady increase in Truck Norris ads this game. 

22 minutes ago, MagicOne said:

I would love it. But like I said in another post, I stand a better chance of waking up next to Jessica Alba tomorrow morning than the Magic have of winning this game tonight.

You’ve said that at least five times now. Please stop