Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic vs Thunder_Tuesday, January 29 @ 7 pm

5 minutes ago, magicmacd75 said:

If we are going to "tank" and not make any moves, I do hope we find a way to get Caupain and Jefferson some time and experience to see what they can bring.

they are not gonna move the needle whatsoever

13 minutes ago, DocHoliday said:

Wins add character guys. It’s important for the rebuild. It’ll definitely teach these guys how to shoot and ball handle. 

Exactly.  This team will continue their losing ways until they commit to 100% effort every single game.  

Gotta ask this.. How is Evan allowed to be making plays and taking shots so much with us? Its almost like he is free reign...its pathetic.

Evan is a good player.. Starter quality but man he allowed to do **** like he is the franchise all star...

T Ross had it going hit back 2 back 3s........does not sniff a shot again!!!!!!!!!!!!! It really really is pathetic... as it stands i do not enjoy this nonsense 1 bit

2 minutes ago, DocHoliday said:

Thankfully Clifford is calling them out. 

I think he had Bamba in mind specifically when he said guys weren't getting back on defense. I remember Noel breezing by him for an easy basket.

Just now, MagicOne said:

I think he had Bamba in mind specifically when he said guys weren't getting back on defense. I remember Noel breezing by him for an easy basket.

Also the possession he fell down after failing to secure a rebound. 

4 minutes ago, DocHoliday said:

Thankfully Clifford is calling them out. 

+1 from me, except I’m out. Clifford finally sounded angry. 

Just now, DocHoliday said:

Not like Simmons, Evan and Grant. Those guys are underrated defenders, ball handlers and distributors. 

if you are being sarcastic then good on u mate. Them you mentioned i could not care less about. 

Evan is a good player he is just alllowed to do **** with free reign and no consequences. on a good team he would be a very decent 4th option

the other 2 are not good enough for us.