Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic Vs. Rockets - Sunday, January 13 @ 6:00 P.M.

3 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

And this is why we need DJ as our starter. The 3 point shot is just ONE of needed values in a starting point guard. So, at this point, where are we going to find a starting point guard with versatile skills that is not playing on a top tier team. DJ is not a point guard who panics when we lose a large lead.

2 minutes ago, MagicOne said:

I saw him pouting out there the first 3 quarters. I think you mentioned it too. 

he was pouting... his body language was bad haha i am surprised you did not post about it as you are the designated body language spokesman haha 

2 minutes ago, magicdoc1 said:

Props to Iwundu as well. Putting him back on the rotation is a readon for this last two victories. His ability to defend is underated. We need him back on the rotation for good. 

Birch has been really good as well. 

True. They also bring toughness and intensity.

2 minutes ago, TrueMagicFan07 said:

And this is why we need DJ as our starter. The 3 point shot is just ONE of needed values in a starting point guard. So, at this point, where are we going to find a starting point guard with versatile skills that is not playing on a top tier team. DJ is not a point guard who panics when we lose a large lead.

for now but DJ being long term starter is a no no.  We need him to be back up and have a top quality PG

4 minutes ago, MagicOne said:

And we did this 2 games in a row on back to backs versus two quality teams in crunch time while facing a deficit!!

so baffling but i like it.

1 minute ago, Jay Magic said:

he was pouting... his body language was bad haha i am surprised you did not post about it as you are the designated body language spokesman haha 

I was so focused on eating my dinner that I lost track of the body language! But I am glad you picked up on it!

5 minutes ago, MagicOne said:

I was so focused on eating my dinner that I lost track of the body language! But I am glad you picked up on it!

that was the old vooch of seasons past thankfully he snapped out of it

Gotta shout AG man... the guy is getting better in front of our eyes. If you ask me i am sending him and vooch to the all star game.

vs BOS: 28 points, 12 rebounds, 2 assists, 1 block, 7/14 from the field, 13/13 from free throw line.

vs HOU: 22 points, 8 rebounds, 5 assists, 2 steals, 8/15 from the field and 2/3 from three.