Sign in to follow this  
Fultz4thewin

Magic @ wolves

Yeah so a 4 point lead isn’t very good after that offensive half. Some things I noticed:

- There were about 4 Ross plays and 2 DJ plays where there was an obvious, egregiously open man one pass away but a contested shot was taken instead. I know Ross had it going but a couple of them were Kobe-esque.

- Towns stepped out before passing out to Tolliver for his first 3. Right in front of the ref. 

- Defense has been bad. 

4 minutes ago, Mauro Pedrosa said:

When the 3s aren't falling we have 0 ideas. Can't even fault the players, we just need a real star in the backcourt

Not true. When we were killing them we were getting into the paint. When we started settling for quick 3's then they quit falling and our offense stagnated.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Jay Magic said:

I get that. But then I'd just post up vooch. Make them double team him and adjust accordingly. 

Agreed. Vuc's strongest asset is that he's our only guy who can get a decent shot up at any time

Just now, Mauro Pedrosa said:

Agreed. Vuc's strongest asset is that he's our only guy who can get a decent shot up at any time

Yeah definitely. 

We need to get back to moving the basketball. Play inside out. Drive and kick. Don't just repeatedly settle for quick 3's. As Barkley always says that is fools gold. It was 63-44 with a little over 6 minutes to go in the half. That is about the time that Ross started launching without the correct nuclear code.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, MagicOne said:

They are killing us in the paint. Teague is doing whatever he wants out there. DJ back down to earth ?

DJ's not a good defender. It's not surprising that Teague is getting where he wants.