Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic Vs. Suns - Wednesday, Dec. 26th at 7:00 P.M.

9 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

I think the most frustrating part of this team is that once again, Aaron isn’t involved in the offense at all so when he gets the ball he forces it. He’s playing his ass off every game on D and we have yet another coach who asks him to standby and watch buddy ball. Vuc shoots 20 + shots a game and Evan dribbles the ball off his foot and they’ll get the ball again next possession.

I can't give any more +1s but I agree 100%. Aaron had a great first quarter but then barely touched the ball. Vets that should be backups on a good team got all the touches - DJ, Vuc, Ross, Fournier

Bamba and Isaac were sitting on the bench while Ayton was making crucial defensive (yes, really) plays to help them win the game and Booker and Warren were carrying them offensively

Just now, All Eyes On Me said:

We watched videos of it all offseason! The kid can ball when given the opportunity. If we’re really invested in AG, we’ll get rid of Vuc and demote or also drop Evan and get him a real point guard that can run an offense.

And I remember since highschool how people said how was an underrated playmaker/passer. Sadly like you said his opportunities have been limited

And in all seriousness iwundu might need to be put back in the starting lineup. It's a better balance and it seems like Bamba feeds off Issac energy when their both on the floor together

When AG was lighting it up early I thought he may go off for like 35 or something. Give the kid the rock and stand back, What have you got to lose ?

Just now, MagicOne said:

Not necessarily true. If you do a full tank you can be right back to the bottom of the barrel rather quickly.

No you can't. We've literally seen this happen. 

Your abject pessimism aside, this team, even after trading vucevic and Ross for picks will still end up with 28 wins or so. Just like last year where we had a rotation of Payton-Simmons-Fournier-speights-Biyombo Augustin-Mack-iwundu- hezonja and won 4 of 5 games. Phoenix's owner got insulted by an old lady so they won't tank but the odds of us out tanking Cleveland, New York, Chicago, and Atlanta after being spotted 5-6 games in the win column isn't likely. And with lotto odds the way they've been changed the third best lottery odds has a 60% chance of picking outside of the top 3. 

So it'd be dumb to tank now

5 minutes ago, J-Mac said:

And in all seriousness iwundu might need to be put back in the starting lineup. It's a better balance and it seems like Bamba feeds off Issac energy when their both on the floor together

Good point. I think it would be good for Bamba and Isaac both. More importantly it would be beneficial for the team.

4 minutes ago, Jay Magic said:

We need to get a better PG other than Grant if we are wanting to rescue the season.

Our PnR defence has also become atrocious again

We switched from drop coverage to a containment hedge vs Booker in the third quarter so that might be happening

2 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

We switched from drop coverage to a containment hedge vs Booker in the third quarter so that might be happening

lets hope so. The season is still all to play for