Sign in to follow this  
Fultz4thewin

Magic vs Spurs

If I were Cliff I would empty the bench and sit the starters. No effort. No intensity. No focus. No pride. Even Stuff the mascot has had enough tonight. Fans are sitting on their hands. The emotion has been snuffed out of the arena.

2 minutes ago, ~O~ said:

I really wanted the Magic to get ahead of Charlotte in the standings too. 

Maybe Philadelphia looks now  to our first as a more valuable piece to make that Fultz trade happen.

Magic next game is Friday in Chicago versus the Bulls. Chicago recently beat the Spurs in San Antonio.  They beat the Spurs in Texas. And now the Spurs are waxing us at home. The good news for the Magic is that it is a road game. And I don't mean that sarcastically. This team has much more focus on the road.

4 minutes ago, DirtDan2012 said:

San Antonio has scored 71 points outside of the paint in 3 quarters. We weren't meant to win this game.

Yeah they have made a bunch of circus shots for sure. But still the defense has been poor. Need to bring it Friday night in Chicago and get back on track. I'm sure they will.

15 minutes ago, MagicOne said:

If I were Cliff I would empty the bench and sit the starters. No effort. No intensity. No focus. No pride. Even Stuff the mascot has had enough tonight. Fans are sitting on their hands. The emotion has been snuffed out of the arena.

I think it's just lack of offensive talent. I'm a former Vuc hater but I'd truly consider keeping Vuc and blowing the young core up for someone like Bradley Beal and then just go from there.

Even when AG has his good scoring nights it looks like he's "pulling nails", to use a Portuguese expression. Simply not a natural scorer

And Fournier is an overpaid, chucking scrub.

1 minute ago, Mauro Pedrosa said:

I think it's just lack of offensive talent. I'm a former Vuc hater but I'd truly consider keeping Vuc and blowing the young core up for someone like Bradley Beal and then just go from there.

Even when AG has his good scoring nights it looks like he's "pulling nails", to use a Portuguese expression. Simply not a natural scorer

And Fournier is an overpaid, chucking scrub.

Bradley Beal maxed out his talent. He's a third option at best.