Odin

Trade Thread

2 hours ago, TheNameIsOrlando said:

After the season he's unrestricted. We can still sign him until free agency. And like I said his short term money allows for more options if we want to include him in a trade.

We have no leverage after the deadline period. What incentive does Ross have to sign with us?  

17 minutes ago, fan for too long 2 said:

We have no leverage after the deadline period. What incentive does Ross have to sign with us?  

We have no leverage now. What are you talking about? He either likes our offer or he doesn't. Either way the ball is/will be in his court.

I am absolutely convinced we find someone to take Simmons off our hands. For him to be getting all these minutes while Iwundu racks up DNPs after playing so well only makes sense if we are showcasing Simmons. 

18 minutes ago, TheNameIsOrlando said:

I am absolutely convinced we find someone to take Simmons off our hands. For him to be getting all these minutes while Iwundu racks up DNPs after playing so well only makes sense if we are showcasing Simmons. 

What exactly are we showcasing? 

7 minutes ago, DocHoliday said:

What exactly are we showcasing? 

Hell if I know. It's the only reasonable explanation for Iwundu to not be playing at all. It's ludacris but this team has been making wonky decisions for years. 

Just now, TheNameIsOrlando said:

Hell if I know. It's the only reasonable explanation for Iwundu to not be playing at all. It's ludacris but this team has been making wonky decisions for years. 

Oh I agree that’s what they are trying to do.  

5 hours ago, TheNameIsOrlando said:

Agreed. Chris Bridges should stick to rapping. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Grizz fan here. What do ya'll think of Parsons/Green/Temple/2nd for Fournier/Mozgov. Gets you more money to resign Ross and/or Vucevic. Gets us a guy who does what we wanted from Parsons all along.

17 minutes ago, gng said:

Grizz fan here. What do ya'll think of Parsons/Green/Temple/2nd for Fournier/Mozgov. Gets you more money to resign Ross and/or Vucevic. Gets us a guy who does what we wanted from Parsons all along.

No