Odin

Trade Thread

13 minutes ago, Jay Magic said:

guys i have read on instagram that we are in talks with the Hawks for Jeremy Lin?

could be nonsense but just saying what i have seen..

It's nonsense

3 minutes ago, Jay Magic said:

also lol its about Magic so i post it. We all know his history but he makes valid points i guess.

I miss that guy. He blocked me after I posted how Simmons blew a game for us last year when he turned the ball over in the final minute leading to a uncontested layup for the other team. 

Said he was sick of my negativity. 

Me. Negative. 

1 minute ago, ?4thewin said:

I miss that guy. He blocked me after I posted how Simmons blew a game for us last year when he turned the ball over in the final minute leading to a uncontested layup for the other team. 

Said he was sick of my negativity. 

Me. Negative. 

hahaha 

4 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

It's nonsense

i think so too. In saying that i would have him over Grant. But money wise it can't happen unless they take Mozgov lol

17 minutes ago, Jay Magic said:

i think so too. In saying that i would have him over Grant. But money wise it can't happen unless they take Mozgov lol

I'm not sure I'd take him over Grant. 

I mean Grant sucks but he's kind of important sometimes. When we go on those long stretches every few games defending our asses off he's at point guard. 

He's not unique. We should be able to find an upgrade. But I think that archetype is important to have in our rotation absent a high end point guard. Having DJ and Lin out there feels like a lot of the same. 

25 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

I mean Grant sucks but he's kind of important sometimes. When we go on those long stretches every few games defending our asses off he's at point guard. 

He's not unique. We should be able to find an upgrade. But I think that archetype is important to have in our rotation absent a high end point guard. Having DJ and Lin out there feels like a lot of the same. 

Yeah i hear that totally. 1 thing Grant can do is defend. Catch and shoot is not too bad either. We shall see what happens i guess

1 hour ago, Jay Magic said:

also lol its about Magic so i post it. We all know his history but he makes valid points i guess.

Lol, Philly said they want first rounders for him. The league values him low but Philly still has a high price on his head because they fear that he goes somewhere else and gets out of this funk. 

1 hour ago, ?4thewin said:

1 hour ago, Jay Magic said:

Yeah i hear that totally. 1 thing Grant can do is defend. Catch and shoot is not too bad either. We shall see what happens i guess

I agree. I don't think we should move on a PG unless it is a clear upgrade or for our PG of the future.

There's got to be an available 6'3+ pg who can play solid defense and hit 36+% of threes and have decent vision. Right? That guy has to be out there somewhere. 

1 hour ago, ?4thewin said:

There's got to be an available 6'3+ pg who can play solid defense and hit 36+% of threes and have decent vision. Right? That guy has to be out there somewhere. 

Trying to really rack my brains..

9 hours ago, ?4thewin said:

We let him go for peanuts last year. And yes he did all that with a crappy coach. 

• Downvote 1