Sign in to follow this  
Fultz4thewin

Magic @ warriors

1 minute ago, J-Mac said:

The only reason T Ross hasn't taken Fournier starting spot is because or bench would suffer drastically

and Evan would ***** about coming off the bench.

Get me Bradley Beal ASAP Jeff and John

Evan just does some things out there that makes you wanna pull your hair out. Or pull his hair out. The ill advised shots. The drives into the paint and then throwing the ball back for a turnover. Dribbling the air out of the basketball.

Just now, Jay Magic said:

Also Evan. I do not know what he is playing at. He needs to fix the hell up already

It's not even his box score numbers. Slumps are slumps. Guys go through poor shooting weeks. 

Fournier is taking bad shots very often. Way more than is excusable. He takes a lot of "Ross" type threes that he can't make. It's not good

Honestly, I think Fournier is at the top of our trading block. Call up all 29 teams, gauge interest in Fournier, Simmons and Grant and fill holes. We actually have a chance to make some noise.

Also, great to see both Bamba and Isaac bring the offense tonight. We know they can D up, but they combined for 5-5 from downtown tonight.

2 minutes ago, Jay Magic said:

and Evan would ***** about coming off the bench.

Get me Bradley Beal ASAP Jeff and John

No lie I have another window open right now on trade machine trying to figure out something fair in a EVAN Beal swap

Just now, ?4thewin said:

It's not even his box score numbers. Slumps are slumps. Guys go through poor shooting weeks. 

Fournier is taking bad shots very often. Way more than is excusable. He takes a lot of "Ross" type threes that he can't make. It's not good

Exactly he tries to be the man. So annoying. I would tell him about himself if he was on my team

He seems like he can't take criticism also. He was a massive part why we lost.

Grant also needs to go. Imagine T Ross would be even better if he can play with a point to spread the floor.

So if we're ranking centers this season so far where does Vuch rank because he's definitely putting up numbers. If he keeps this up and don't make it in the all Star game that's complete BS

3 minutes ago, WarDamnMagic said:

No lie I have another window open right now on trade machine trying to figure out something fair in a EVAN Beal swap

Let me know what you can come up with

I don't think Fournier takes criticism to well especially if it's coming from another player. If I recall correctly Evan told Biz to **** so loud I heard it when I was watching at home, all because Biz was criticizing him