Sign in to follow this  
Fultz4thewin

Magic @ Lakers

43 minutes ago, MagicOne said:

Iwundu is absolutely horrible. And yet Clifford keeps him out there. Tanking early perhaps ? No life. No energy. No emotion. It must be the smog this time. Smh. No more excuses. This team is just not very good. They can be decent if they want to. But for some reason mentally they just check out with any kind of adversity. 

2 minutes ago, MagicOne said:

I knew this Magic team would fight back into this game. They have the determination and grit. Clearly they want this one. I believe in Magic!

Really dude? 

• Upvote 1

LeBron hit that 3 at the half and then acted as though his team had a 15 point lead or something. He most have lost track of the score and didn't realize his team just coughed up a double digit lead.

1 minute ago, MaGiCmAn0302 said:

I forgot to tell you guys the funniest story.  I went to the Magic vs Heat game season opener and I was getting so mad at Vucevic's play he was playing soft, lazy, etc.  As I'm talking smack getting upset I then talk to the lady to my left and she goes "You know I'm Vucevic's mother in law right?"  Little do I know his wife is sitting right there as well lol . I feel like since I said all that stuff Vuc's wife must have told him he needs to tighten up his play haha too funny my friends and I talk about that moment to this day.  

Lol

3 minutes ago, MaGiCmAn0302 said:

I forgot to tell you guys the funniest story.  I went to the Magic vs Heat game season opener and I was getting so mad at Vucevic's play he was playing soft, lazy, etc.  As I'm talking smack getting upset I then talk to the lady to my left and she goes "You know I'm Vucevic's mother in law right?"  Little do I know his wife is sitting right there as well lol . I feel like since I said all that stuff Vuc's wife must have told him he needs to tighten up his play haha too funny my friends and I talk about that moment to this day.  

Bless you.  

2 minutes ago, HeHateMe said:

Really dude? 

Once I saw that, it was obviously trolling.  

• Upvote 1

Just now, MagicOne said:

Dude that was a long time ago. Things change.

...........................................lol

2 minutes ago, MagicOne said:

LeBron hit that 3 at the half and then acted as though his team had a 15 point lead or something. He most have lost track of the score and didn't realize his team just coughed up a double digit lead.

Dude.... It's basketball. It's a game of runs. You see 7 to 10 point swings regularly. The key is just staying focused and keep playing your game.

1 minute ago, MaGiCmAn0302 said:

Are you the one guy who was banned with a different name? lol 

Nope. That's not him. He actually has a +9 on 126 posts. The other guy had like -102 in 150 posts. Clearly not the same person.

The Magic need to stay aggressive and attack the basket in the second half. On defense they need to box out and not allow second chance opportunities. LeBron is gonna get his. Just need to contain him as best we can. Cut off their drives to the hoop.