Sign in to follow this  
Fultz4thewin

Magic @ Lakers

1 minute ago, DirtDan2012 said:

We'll be hitting front iron all night long.

Am I gonna have to call you out dude ? Lol. I know it's a back to back but the Magic will come out focused in this one.

I can finally say this.

THIS...TEAM...IS...DIFFERENT!

There have been so many games this year that in years past we would have found a way to squander. This team is finding a way to withstand runs and actually pull out wins. We have a real shot at the playoffs. Need to tweak the roster a bit but I am really happy with where we are at. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, MagicOne said:

Am I gonna have to call you out dude ? Lol. I know it's a back to back but the Magic will come out focused in this one.

We'll see. The west coast trips are always the toughest on us. Even our good teams struggled to come out with 3 wins.

Just now, TheNameIsOrlando said:

I can finally say this.

THIS...TEAM...IS...DIFFERENT!

There have been so many games this year that in years past we would have found a way to squander. This team is finding a way to withstand runs and actually pull out wins. We have a real shot at the playoffs. Need to tweak the roster a bit but I am really happy with where we are at. 

This team is playing together. For all the **** that Fournier has been getting around here the past 6 weeks he's actually learning how to play with the guys on the floor NOT named Vuc. Everyone's getting to eat and that makes for happy players and good chemistry.

1 minute ago, DirtDan2012 said:

That team just beats us ugly every time we play them..... lol

Come to think of it when is the last time we beat them ?

2 minutes ago, MagicOne said:

It's been a while. The thing with Charlotte is we don't just lose. We get pounded by 30 to 40 pts. It's the SINGLE reason why everyone on this board covets Kemba.

9 minutes ago, MagicOne said:

HERE IT IS: 

Capture.png

We managed to lose our franchise record against them in the process. Its as embarassing as I thought.   Multiple blowouts....oh boy.  They need to beat Charlotte.  They need to overcome their mental fragility against that team.  Its embarassing.  Charlotte is a **** team..and has been a **** team for a long time.