Sign in to follow this  
Fultz4thewin

Magic vs wizards

1 minute ago, SameStoryDifferentYear said:

Surely you can't be totally satisfied with this win tonight ? After all the expectations are supposed to be higher for the Magic this season. With that being said it is a major concern to keep surrendering huge leads game after game. Just stating the obvious here that they need to clean a lot of things up if they hope to be a contender.

We're not a contender.... We're a rebuilding club that's trying to develop young home grown talent. The sports world predicted us to be a 20-25 win team this year. So far we have shown improvement.

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, SameStoryDifferentYear said:

Folks this is another one of those games that should actually count as a loss. To surrender another 25 point lead. Clearly that won't come close to getting it done on any level. The win is nice and all, but they need to get it in gear.

It got it done at the nba level tonight. 

2 minutes ago, DirtDan2012 said:

We're not a contender.... We're a rebuilding club that's trying to develop young home grown talent. The sports world predicted us to be a 20-25 win team this year. So far we have shown improvement.

Jeff Turner said they would win 40 games this year.

4 minutes ago, SameStoryDifferentYear said:

They actually got the lead down to 1. To put teams away you need to have that focus and killer instinct. This team doesn't have that right now. Hopefully in time they will.

But we put them away...

• Upvote 1

Just now, SameStoryDifferentYear said:

LOL..... Jeff Turner is on the payroll. Give it a rest dude..... You know what the hell I was talking about. everyone ELSE were predicting a mid 20's win season for us.

1 minute ago, SameStoryDifferentYear said:

We are two games under .500. We recently beat the Spurs in San Antonio. We’ve already beaten the Celtics. Turner may just be proven right. 

8 minutes ago, SameStoryDifferentYear said:

Surely you can't be totally satisfied with this win tonight ? After all the expectations are supposed to be higher for the Magic this season. With that being said it is a major concern to keep surrendering huge leads game after game. Just stating the obvious here that they need to clean a lot of things up if they hope to be a contender.

We aren’t a contender. We know that. We aren’t gonna win many pretty games but I think everyone (well most everyone) understands this. 

• Upvote 1

Games where we stumble into wins like the Memphis game last year and the Philly game from a couple years ago where we won after they flagrantly fouled Ibaka are bad wins where we didn't deserve to win. 

This was just a game of runs. It's how we need to win games. 

2 minutes ago, HeHateMe said:

We aren’t a contender. We know that. We aren’t gonna win many pretty games but I think everyone (well most everyone) understands this. 

I definitely know they are far from being a contender. I have them winning no more than 22 games this season. I just want to see a team that gets after it on a consistent basis and players who hate to lose. I want to see some emotion. I want to see players foaming at the mouth as they dive for a loose ball like it's a piece of raw meat.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Soul Bro said:

Solid win. That said, I really hope we can some day get a guy that can create his own shot. 

We're playing on hard difficulty missing that and our lack of a great distributor in the guard spot.