Sign in to follow this  
Fultz4thewin

Magic vs clippers

2 minutes ago, HeHateMe said:

Does that hurt his shooting numbers too? 

I dunno. Maybe we'll trade him so he can go to a new franchise and actually succeed

1 hour ago, JJZFL said:

Not sure he’s easily tradeable  with his contract 

Oh, he is extremely easily tradeable with his contract... when he’s eligible to be traded. To be clear, I don’t want him gone, I just know how this franchise works.

I'm not sure it makes sense first discussing Gordon's offense. We make him the primary option and hypothetically he plays a good game. Cool, what then? We lose by 13 instead of 25?

The flaws are deeper and more numerous than "vucevic shoots but Gordon doesn't". 

I don't know how some of you are going to come back here on Sunday. I'm just a sick person or something so I'll hang around. But what's really the point? 

3 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

I'm not sure it makes sense first discussing Gordon's offense. We make him the primary option and hypothetically he plays a good game. Cool, what then? We lose by 13 instead of 25?

The flaws are deeper and more numerous than "vucevic shoots but Gordon doesn't". 

Agreed. We have the worst point guard rotation in the NBA, we don’t have anyone on the team that is a consistent shooter, one of our young guys that is supposed to be a future building block could get hurt walking in to the arena, and on top of all the fundamental flaws these guys have they also have attitude and confidence issues.

2 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

I don't know how some of you are going to come back here on Sunday. I'm just a sick person or something so I'll hang around. But what's really the point? 

I’ll be here, but I’m a glutton for punishment

I don't think a magic team has been more disappointing. The worst years of the rebuild we had a team that played hard but the third quarter came and they didn't realize the other team could make adjustments or the team fumbled away games in the fourth quarter just out of inexperience. 

But how many times are we just not going to get up for games when we're fully rested and completely healthy. I've never seen a team play like this before. 

7 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

Agreed. We have the worst point guard rotation in the NBA, we don’t have anyone on the team that is a consistent shooter, one of our young guys that is supposed to be a future building block could get hurt walking in to the arena, and on top of all the fundamental flaws these guys have they also have attitude and confidence issues.

Aint no doubt.... We're a hot mess.We need some personnel changes... As much as a deficiency on defense..... I'd keep Vuc. Bring him off the bench. Fournier needs to be traded... He's a locker room cancer in my opinion. AG needs to figure out what his *****ing game is.... I'm tired of the excuses too. Homie isn't nowhere near as good as he or people here thinks he is.... He can't handle the ball so he's ineffective from the wing. An alpha dog he's NOT.

We can't shoot the ball..... We can't hit from 3 and we miss FT's....... We get no dribble penetration so we can't kick to the corners. We're in very serious trouble. I think the Bulls are better then us.