Sign in to follow this  
Fultz4thewin

Magic vs clippers

Just now, All Eyes On Me said:

It’s not even that he’s average. He’s surprisingly below average in a lot of ways, yet he gets a free pass becaus he can dunk. Hell, he hasn’t even been dunking much this year.

I am with you. I’ve never been remotely as in on Gordon as most on here. Having said that I didn’t think he would actually regress this year lol 

Down by nearly 30 at home yet again. Listen man I swear. Effort is standard. I don't want NOBODY on our roster who cannot give that all the time

This might be a new low for us. Actually quitting 8 games into the year. Letting a bad west coast team come in after playing lastnight and beating us down on our home court. This is really awful. 

I don’t think mgmt will get away with doing nothing to the roster with it being this bad. 

1 minute ago, Jay Magic said:

I'd be happy just playing Bamba..Gordon and Issac big minutes every game and have another losing season... 

Get RJ Barrett and Rozier or Kemba...

Our PG situation is DISGUSTING..maybe planned who knows..

The problem with this theory is Isaac has consistently proven he can’t play big minutes. He’ll either get hurt or get in foul trouble.

1 minute ago, HeHateMe said:

I’ve watched him the entire time there’s a riff between him and Clifford it’s so obvious here. They are not on the same page at all. 

Because Clifford wants the ball to run through vuch and Evan and he is just a bystander like the rest of team. I think the rest of the team sees it and are all disgusted by it. Hence we lose by more and more. 

Just now, All Eyes On Me said:

The problem with this theory is Isaac has consistently proven he can’t play big minutes. He’ll either get hurt or get in foul trouble.

Add to that Gordon isn’t that good. 

Just now, fan for too long 2 said:

I don’t think this is fair at all. He is not being used properly. I don’t think he is untouchable at all. But Clifford has no clue how to use him. 

Agreed