Sign in to follow this  
Fultz4thewin

Magic @ sixers

2 minutes ago, fan for too long 2 said:

Thanos is right lmao!!!!  We’ve had a ton of moral victories. Those are for bad lotto tams I’ve been a fan for too long for that shiite!!!

Likewise. Loser mentality 

7 minutes ago, Jay Magic said:

Likewise. Loser mentality 

I hate this argument that we have every year. 

We're hoping to be a team with wins in the mid 30s. If we end up with one possession games against championship contenders that's a good thing. To act otherwise is just a miserable way to watch basketball. 

7 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

We're hoping to be a team with wins in the mid 30s. If we end up with one possession games against championship contenders that's a good thing. To act otherwise is just a miserable way to watch basketball. 

I hear you but we should of won that. Would be nice to win these tight games we have been losing for the last 5 years

34 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

Have to agree because this is a process.  Isaac and Bamba are, in effect, rookies.  Gordon needs help and ultimately it will come from Isaac and Bamba and someone else or two not currently on this roster.  Progress is the key this year.  Minimize blowouts and we will get some of those wins we want.  I want to see that competitive nature every game and not a repeat of Charlotte.  I like this team but we are still very young and with youth comes growing pains.

Our pg play has to improve. Augustin was being torched on the defensive end and is too little to finish at the rim. Meanwhile, Grant and Briscoe looked lost on offense.