The Neighborhood Bully

2018-19 Official Season Discussion Thread

21 minutes ago, The Boss said:

https://fadeawayworld.net/2018/12/03/nba-rumors-a-massive-3-team-trade-could-send-lonzo-to-the-magic/

Probably a horrible source but whatever, it's been slow around here.

Would love to get Ball

Any talk that doesn’t involve Wall/Beal/Fultz  I’ll go a long with. It’s fresh. 

I’d love Ball. Him with BIG would be good 

17 minutes ago, HeHateMe said:

I’d love Ball. Him with BIG would be good 

Yeah I think they would work great together. We'd finally have our set identity and a clear vision of what we're building towards.

Can then move fournier and vuc (if they aren't in the ball deal) and work on improving our bench.

I think Ball - Ross - Isaac - Gordon - Bamba would be a great starting lineup for next season, 5 really good defenders and hopefully enough offense. Ross moving from the 2nd unit would leave the current bench horrible but hopefully we can improve that this trade period and the coming off season. 

1 hour ago, DocHoliday said:

So apparently Lonzo goes to the Pelicans in this scenario and we get KCP and a Laker Center. lol Yeah hard pass. 

Yeah that guy is full of ****. 

But Vuc for Lonzo is something I could see happening. Lakers don't really need him right now, Vuc destroyed them, they want to clear cap. 

26 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

Yeah that guy is full of ****. 

But Vuc for Lonzo is something I could see happening. Lakers don't really need him right now, Vuc destroyed them, they want to clear cap. 

Wonder if we could get Ball and Beal? Probably not since they’d both would want Vuch.

2 hours ago, Magicman28 said:

Wonder if we could get Ball and Beal? Probably not since they’d both would want Vuch.

I don't really think there's a scenario that exists where we get Beal. 

http://www.espn.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=y8l399gp

so maybe something like this works. I know lakers want Vuc but maybe New Orleans would want him to stay competitive. He would actually fit nicely on their team. Couldnt put KCP in the trade yet though but once December 15th hits it will and I’d have him coming to us and the trade will work. (Only problem is he would have to agree with it with his bird rights). Picks from LA would obviously be involved and maybe 1 from us too. 

1 hour ago, WarDamnMagic said:

http://www.espn.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=y8l399gp

so maybe something like this works. I know lakers want Vuc but maybe New Orleans would want him to stay competitive. He would actually fit nicely on their team. Couldnt put KCP in the trade yet though but once December 15th hits it will and I’d have him coming to us and the trade will work. (Only problem is he would have to agree with it with his bird rights). Picks from LA would obviously be involved and maybe 1 from us too. 

Kcp kind of sucks

Lakers fans started calling him Kid Can't Play

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

Kcp kind of sucks

Lakers fans started calling him Kid Can't Play

I’m not saying re sign him lol he’s just 12 mill that’s coming off the books