Fultz4thewin

Draft day thread

5 minutes ago, Magicman28 said:

If he was our man why did we try to trade up? He wasn't our man. 

You are bad at this. 

3 minutes ago, Magicman28 said:

A future first rounder too high?

yup..... We were only moving up 3 spots. Plus the guy that dropped has the ability to be the best player in this draft.

Okay, so... We got Bamba. I haven't been as high on him as everyone else. I need to do some more research, now. How much of an offense can this guy have? And don't tell me he's shooting 3s in the gym; so was WCS. I guess I'm just hoping this guy isn't another Thon Maker or Lucas Nogueira. He wasn't unproductive offensively as a rookie. I need to do more research, really. We'll see how excited I am after spending some more time on that.

28 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

I’m really into Frazier. Seems like an incredibly good value pick who fits in perfectly. He slipped through the cracks. 

34 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

Three of Carolina's bench players reacted to that play.  Its was that sick.  In all honesty and exasperation, I'm tired of the Orlando Magic getting slashers who can't shoot consistently.  I want the Magic to have a consistent two way player who can at least..put up 25 points in 60 to 70 games.  The said player needs to have durability too because of the fragility of the Magic's past players.  Some injuries would kill their season hopes or destroy the offensive philosophy the team was gearing towards.  This team needs an annual flow of improvement.  Stagnation should be the worst enemy of the front office.  

3 minutes ago, HeHateMe said:

I’m really into Frazier. Seems like an incredibly good value pick who fits in perfectly. He slipped through the cracks. 

Yeah. He dominated the combine too. 

The way long 3-d wings have been valued I never thought he'd be there at 35. 

1 minute ago, ?4thewin said:

Yeah. He dominated the combine too. 

The way long 3-d wings have been valued I never thought he'd be there at 35. 

So..his projection is 3 and D?  

11 minutes ago, Justin Jaudon said:

Okay, so... We got Bamba. I haven't been as high on him as everyone else. I need to do some more research, now. How much of an offense can this guy have? And don't tell me he's shooting 3s in the gym; so was WCS. I guess I'm just hoping this guy isn't another Thon Maker or Lucas Nogueira. He wasn't unproductive offensively as a rookie. I need to do more research, really. We'll see how excited I am after spending some more time on that.

It's hard to say because he's got a lot of ball skills he can dribble and in high school he was a really good passer. So it's not like he's bigger Biyombo or anything. He totally rebuilt his shot this summer with the guy who totally rebuilt Tatum's shot. So there's optimism there.