magicdoc1

2018 Official Offseason Thread

I’m not into this really. I really like for the first time in years we have something to build around with Issac and Bamba. Let’s just see that out and no blow it up for a player that will leave in a year. 

He said that after talking with Schroder following the draft he believes the veteran will help the incoming rookie adjust to the NBA.  “I think Dennis will be a tremendous role model,” Pierce said Monday. “We’ve talked already about him and Trae not only coexisting, but him being a leader for Trae and helping him on the court. Dennis has had a lot of success in the league and he’s a guy that still has a lot of growing to go, and Trae is just trying to follow in those footsteps.”

LOL

53 minutes ago, MagicFan1234 said:

Only reason Magic has high odds is because he might want to play with Simmons

sometimes I scroll bottom to top and I know it's a post by you before I get to the screen name :)

7 minutes ago, HeHateMe said:

Do we really know how good Leonard will be away from Pop and the spurs system? I’m sure he’s still good but just how good? 

perfect question to ask

6 minutes ago, DirtDan2012 said:
He said that after talking with Schroder following the draft he believes the veteran will help the incoming rookie adjust to the NBA.  “I think Dennis will be a tremendous role model,” Pierce said Monday. “We’ve talked already about him and Trae not only coexisting, but him being a leader for Trae and helping him on the court. Dennis has had a lot of success in the league and he’s a guy that still has a lot of growing to go, and Trae is just trying to follow in those footsteps.”

LOL

Schroeder can stay in Atlanta, I do not know why you all want the douchebag 

4 minutes ago, Magicfan1987 said:

sometimes I scroll bottom to top and I know it's a post by you before I get to the screen name :)

He's like message board Drax

20 minutes ago, chosen12 said:

Well Sir, I think that I agree with you in part, but I refuse to agree to separate what would could be OTowns  BIG THREE OF THE FUTURE!

Look at it this way, FA, next years draft will produce the shooting that we will need going forward! 

he doesn't fit our timetable.  if he wants to come as a free agent sure

Just now, MagicFan1234 said:

Schroeder can stay in Atlanta, I do not know why you all want the douchebag 

The context of my post went right over your head.