magicdoc1

2018 Official Offseason Thread

1 minute ago, KRISH10 said:

Who's all staying up till midnight

I am staying up until 1 or 2 am but I think teams will not do signings or trades until like 9 in the morning or so

5 minutes ago, MagicFan1234 said:

I doubt leaving once again will come under scrutiny because he got the Cavaliers a championship and Cavaliers fans forgave him 

Time will tell and it depends how he handles it.  Forgiveness will come a lot harder the 2nd time around and not just for Cavalier fans.  I have heard a lot of negativity from different sources and granted it is only a small sample, but leaving this time from the place you called home in 2014, does not sit well with lots of folks.  Really hard to get past that comment and justify a move (other than being self centered).  Like I said it is his life but I see this impacting him negatively, especially if he does not win another title.  I jsut see more people cheering against him because of this.

1 minute ago, Nyce_1 said:

We better have an expert capologist in our FO who knows how to maximize salary cap space.  With the above numbers I am seeing a great opportunity to have money on FA acquisitions.  Will take wisdon and planning.

1 minute ago, Originalticketholder said:

We better have an expert capologist in our FO who knows how to maximize salary cap space.  With the above numbers I am seeing a great opportunity to have money on FA acquisitions.  Will take wisdon and planning.

One of our assistant GMs, Pete D'Alessandro, supposedly knows the cap extremely well.