2 hours ago, TrueMagicFan07 said:

GrDtEG.gif

LEBRON JAMES' ALL-STAR CHEERLEADERS

1. MagicFan1987

2. Gordon MVP

3. Mauro Pedrosa

4. Magicpassion

5. Magicman 28

GO AHEAD - FIRE AWAY AT THOSE MINUS (-) RATINGS.  :)

m4055.jpg

Cheerleading isn’t the same as correcting someone’s fallacies in their argument 

3 hours ago, TrueMagicFan07 said:

Fan, I'm worried that the Warriors may lose tonight's game 7. You never know which Warrior team will show up. In the last 2 games, KD was missing shots he normally makes. He was also playing too much iso. After a slow start in game 7, during a break, Kerr told KD he has to trust his teammates, and that is when the Warriors started to pick it up.

The Rockets are at home tonight, so I expect home cooking to give them more motivation. Harden will do his LeBron imitation. Even without cp3, they have players that can step it up. Clint Capela is a very good rim protector - Ariza, Green, Eric Gordon, and even Tucker can hit those 3's. And when Harden is in rhythm he can hit a bunch of 3's also. PJ Tucker is an excellent defender.

So, yea, I'm worried. 

Warriors will win, I doubt Paul will play

This will be interesting and what champions are made of. I’m leaning toward the Warriors but Capela’s length does give them problems; nothing would surprise me.

8 minutes ago, MagicFan1234 said:

Paul is officially out tonight, no surprise, he just can not stay healthy, well, looks like Warriors and Cavaliers part IV! 

oh no

How can the refs miss 2 obvious fouls on back to back 3 point attempts by a superstar? Is it rigged? That is 6 free throws instead of buckets coming back the other way. Booooo! Refs need to start being fined when they don't make that call when it is that obvious and right in front of them!

• Like 1