Sign in to follow this  
Mauro Pedrosa

2018 Watch the Playoffs thread

16 minutes ago, TrueMagicFan07 said:

Since when did Shaq go over and through guys. Shaq played around the basket, and I agree he muscled his way in making dunks while under the basket. Since when did Shaq crab dribble and travel through the lane, knocking people out of the way.

Actually, Shaq had leeway during his career. He played for Lakers....the cancerous, entitled, undeniably rigged titled Lakers.    Though shaq was naturally bigger than anyone, he did throw elbows and push off on some players.  Of course he's gotten away with travels or goal tends.  Shaq also would hop beyond the line on free throws as a Laker without the violation being called kind of like what Lebron has been doing this whole series.  Nearly falling over the free throw line to shoot the ball.  

If there's one organization I won't ever like, its the *****ing Lakers entitled piece of **** Lakers.  ***** the Lakers.  

11 minutes ago, Magicfan1987 said:

I sure hope so!!!!!!!!

GrDtEG.gif

MagicFan1987/ A LEBRON JAMES ALL-STAR CHEERLEADER                                                                                                

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

3 minutes ago, MagicFan1234 said:

If Rockets win tomorrow, I see it happening, if Warriors win, I do not see it happening 

half the reason I'm rooting for houston

2 minutes ago, TrueMagicFan07 said:

GrDtEG.gif

MagicFan1987/ A LEBRON JAMES ALL-STAR CHEERLEADER                                                                                                

he's the goat plain and simple

8 minutes ago, TrueMagicFan07 said:

He's a goat all right . . .as in the animal.

oh come on TMF you can come up with a wittier barb than that ;)

1 hour ago, ~O~ said:

Looks like the East has lived up to the reputations as I originally thought they would.  Embarrassing is an understatement for the Eastern Conference now.  I won't rant about it but I can't because I already expected them to fail.  Surprisingly, I'm not mad at all..because I ranted before the playoffs about this.  I knew these piss for pants teams wouldn't have the nuts to hang with this pathetic Cavaliers team.  

The Cavaliers basically played two series.  I don't know who was that third team was in semi conference.  Maybe they're  a team that shouldn't be acknowledged for an extended period of time for anything whatsoever for a decade going forward.  Maybe they played no one.  

Props to LeBron James He played the whole *****ing game.  All 48.  He's *****ed in the finals if he's playing all 48.  Completely *****ed but he was *****ed to begin with. The sad thing is, Brad Stevens didn't make his much younger players do the same in an elimination game to the finals.  What would it matter?  They wouldn't hold their bladder anyway.  

Well, I guess for Boston, its time to either get stain remover for the **** or get new underwear.  They should call that other team that produces that colorful dinosaur underwear in Indianapolis......................................................lol.  

Jaylen Brown 5-17 on open shots, 3-12 on threes.  Terry Rozier, 0-10 on threes.  Marcus Smart 1-10 on field goals.  The numbers speak for themselves.  I watched the game.  They were all mostly open shots in the flow of offense.  

I've completely turned my back on this eastern conference.

Kyle Korvor, JR SMITH, Larry Nance Jr.,Jordan Clarkson, Tristan Thompson, George Hill, Jeff Green......all these trash players...somehow made it to the finals.  Oh my god. Think about that.  Let this roster sink into your heads.  

This_roster.png

The sad thing is they have a lot more players that can step it up than we do. We need to dump Vuc and start building a squad that all play defense!

8 hours ago, TrueMagicFan07 said:

And sadly, we will see LeBron use the same muscle play to win the NBA championship.

No way do they beat the warriors. This is the worst bunch that bron has had to play with yet. It will be thrilling to watch another Cleveland golden state finals NOT!!!!!!!  Maybe they should forget the regular season and playoffs and just have those 2 teams play best of 100 games, wouldn’t that be fun. Then all you bron nut huggers would be in ecstasy. 

19 minutes ago, fan for too long 2 said:

No way do they beat the warriors. This is the worst bunch that bron has had to play with yet. It will be thrilling to watch another Cleveland golden state finals NOT!!!!!!!  Maybe they should forget the regular season and playoffs and just have those 2 teams play best of 100 games, wouldn’t that be fun. Then all you bron nut huggers would be in ecstasy. 

to be fair, I watch the playoffs to watch greatness and there isn't a player in the playoffs greater than LeBron,  if there was I'd watch and cheer for that guy but for the last 8 years that guy has been LeBron, that's not on my shoulders it's on his. 

Unbelievable..... I thought the Celtics had it in the bag a few games ago. I still believe they are a more balanced team, but we are witnessing greatness; arguably the all around GOAT when you figure defense, offense and impact; he is in the conversation. I don’t think this team even makes the playoffs without him. 

• Like 1