Sign in to follow this  
Mauro Pedrosa

2018 Watch the Playoffs thread

Lowry is such a choker. I hope our PG of the future is better than him under pressure and in big games.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, MagicFan1234 said:

I do not know what that means but alright then

21 hours ago, Magicfan1987 said:

so back in the day you were acquiring dunk contest posters of all the players in the league you disliked the most?

No doubt MJ had a high basketball IQ but to claim it's much better than LeBron's without a sound argument doesn't help convince anyone. 

Huh? Naw, sweetie, you assume too much. Maybe you should have dug a little deeper into why I still have MJ's slam dunk poster. What happened was, as a classroom teacher and club sponsor, my club members sponsored a contest as a fund raiser. There were giveaways, such as ORLANDO MAGIC t-shirts, Magic mini basketballs, and other sports related items INCLUDING the MJ poster -- all of which I paid for out of MY Pocket. The MJ poster was one of the items left over after the contest was over. So, that is why I still have it. 

No, I am not in the habit of acquiring posters of all the players in the league I dislike the most. I'm into a number of different sports. Let me give you an example. I have been a long time fan and follower of the Florida State Seminoles since back in the day of Deion Sanders and definitely before Bobby Bowden arrived as the Coach. So, if Florida State lost to the Gators, I would watch Gator Games, in which FSU was not the opponent, so as to cheer against the Gators in hopes that they would lose. And, no, I do not have an Emmett Smith or Tim Tebow poster/tshirt. I liked Emmett Smith though when he played in the pros with the Dallas Cowboys that use to be my favorite NFL team. I now pull for Tampa Bay.  

You are reaching way too hard.         A6EZYB.png

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Mauro Pedrosa said:

Raptors about to choke this one out

I stated a few posts back before this series started that I felt the Raptors were going to choke.

2 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

O is gonna be so mad

he can't even blame the refs...the raps got a lot of questionable calls there way at the end. They missed so many easy shots, hell they missed 15 shots towards the end of regulation. Raptors really choked it away.