Sign in to follow this  
Mauro Pedrosa

2018 Watch the Playoffs thread

2 hours ago, ?4thewin said:

Yeah I don't see why people are complaining. We've gotten a legendary performance every game. Each game has been really great with a lot to talk about and memorable plays. That's all you can ask for

When the unbeatable super team wins every time it isn't fun.

• Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, The Boss said:

If KD was playing with a slightly retarded version of George Hill instead of Steph Curry, and a forgotten how to play basketball version of JR Smith instead of Klay Thompson he would have scored a lot more these playoffs.

what about all his other play off series in his career?

12 minutes ago, jec said:

Durant is a giant standing on the soldiers of giants. not fair not fun

21 minutes ago, Odin said:

Lebron has been phenomenal these playoffs. Best player in the series- though he isn’t going to pull a Jerry West and get FMVP in a losing effort if the Cavs don’t get at least 1 win.

Also, has anyone else noticed that Lebron seems hesitant to drive when Curry gets switched onto him? Curry is holding players he is defending to 24% shooting in the finals.

that's cause he doesn't want to draw a charge

I want the Warriors to win the Finals, but I don't want the series to end just yet. This is fun to watch. I don't watch soap operas but this finals has been like one. So much drama.

49 minutes ago, jec said:

Ehhh Houston took them 7 and most likely would have won with a healthy Paul. So I don’t buy the “unbeatable” talk. 

Yea the Cavs aren’t gonna beat them but that’s bdcause the Cavs aren’t a good team minus Lebron. 

5 hours ago, Magicfan1987 said:

LeBron had KD outscored by a total of 28 points through the first two games of the finals. KD is overrated and isn't in LeBrons league. 

Delusion. 

You say Lebron scored 28 more points than Durant first 2 games like that’s some shocking stat. Lebron has to carry and Durant doesn’t. You put Durant on the Cavs he’s obviously score more too. Lebron doesn’t have curry and Thompson taking shots from him (though obviously he wishes he did). 

Lebron was a no show in the fourth quarter of game 2. And just as bad in the fourth quarter of game 3. Lebron always dominates the first half than, in general, fades off as the game progresses. 

Durant was the best player on the court lastnight. 

Please explain to me how Durant is overrated? No one compares him to Jordan and says he’s the best player of all time so idk what you’re talking about. 

48 minutes ago, Magicfan1987 said:

that's cause he doesn't want to draw a charge

No it’s cause he fades as the game goes on and settles for bad jump shots and 3’s. You sound like a Typical Lebron apologist. They always have an excuse in the holster ready to unload. 

Lebron is unstoppable when he’s attacking and in transition. He’s not going to the rim against Curry because he’s afraid of being called for a charge? Really? 

51 minutes ago, Magicfan1987 said:

Durant is a giant standing on the soldiers of giants. not fair not fun

I’ve enjoyed the hell outta it. 

Only people not enjoying it seem to be the Lebron stans. 

52 minutes ago, Magicfan1987 said:

what about all his other play off series in his career?

You mean the other 9 years of playoff series where he’s averaging 29 a game with 7 boards and 4 assists? Oh. 

1 minute ago, HeHateMe said:

No it’s cause he fades as the game goes on and settles for bad jump shots and 3’s. You sound like a Typical Lebron apologist. They always have an excuse in the holster ready to unload. 

Lebron is unstoppable when he’s attacking and in transition. He’s not going to the rim against Curry because he’s afraid of being called for s charge? Really? 

The thing is he will drive on other, bigger players. I saw him drive on Livingston multiple times last night for good results, and you would think that Livingston would be a tougher matchup than Curry.

And I don’t think it is a fatigue thing either, as he was still driving to the basket, abet not as much, later in the games.

11 minutes ago, HeHateMe said:

Please explain to me how Durant is overrated? No one compares him to Jordan and says he’s the best player of all time so idk what you’re talking about

good point!