Sign in to follow this  
Mauro Pedrosa

2018 Watch the Playoffs thread

4 minutes ago, ML6 said:

Your go-to example for why the league is rigged is a series where the team they would have preferred to win didn’t actually win? 

The biggest point I'm try to prove is if there is an opportunity to have the most popular team win why wouldn't they try, its entertainment

1 minute ago, J-Mac said:

The biggest point I'm try to prove is if there is an opportunity to have the most popular team win why wouldn't they try, its entertainment

The Lakers aren't even in the playoffs

5 minutes ago, J-Mac said:

Rockets vs Cavs Finals that's where the money is at

Warriors Philly is where the money is at. Casual fans aren't tuning in to watch this crappy Cavs team and the Cleveland market is smaller than Orlando. 

And I'm hesitant to even put this out there because this was my prediction for the finals and I think it's going to happen. 

6 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

Dude I just made a factual statement that the Justice system went after settlements vs criminal cases. I didn't make a value judgement off of it. I'm not really interested in your red pill world view on this Orlando magic message board. 

If my disagreeing with your view is bothering you so be it. I will not lose sleep over it. Many are asleep. 

Conspiracy theorist, red pill taker, whatever you wanna call me. It’s cool I’ve been called worse. 

Back on topic. Never mind me and the millions of other people who waking up. 

Go cavs !!!

2 minutes ago, fan for too long 2 said:

If my disagreeing with your view is bothering you so be it. I will not lose sleep over it. Many are asleep. 

Conspiracy theorist, red pill taker, whatever you wanna call me. It’s cool I’ve been called worse. 

Back on topic. Never mind me and the millions of other people who waking up. 

Go cavs !!!

Wake up somewhere else than a playoff thread

1 minute ago, ?4thewin said:

Warriors Philly is where the money is at. Casual fans aren't tuning in to watch this crappy Cavs team and the Cleveland market is smaller than Orlando. 

And I'm hesitant to even put this out there because this was my prediction for the finals and I think it's going to happen. 

Forget the market, does it help sure but this is a players league. Lebron 8th straight finals here we come 

• Like 1

This is seriously the stupidest conversation I've seen about sports in a while. There was a time, when I was a teenager, when it wouldn't have seemed so stupid. But I don't think any of us here are teens. So this is stupid. Please stop. The NBA is not rigged. Sometimes it works out like it is, and there are sometimes it even seems like it is. But looking at the whole thing, rather than just "Kobe elbowed a guy in the face and it didn't get called", rigging the NBA just doesn't make sense. If it were ever proven the league would literally disintegrate overnight, costing billions of dollars. So, again: please stop. It's hurting the IQ of everyone involved.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1