Sign in to follow this  
Mauro Pedrosa

Clifford the big magic coach

Clifford earned a lot of praise in his first season for his ball movement, but I also belive that Charlotte was the most disappointing team of 17-18. Kemba / Batum / Dwight should have made the playoffs in the East

Why hire a coach that didn't achieve anything with his previous team when we have a worse roster than Charlotte had. I would have rather took a swing and possible miss on Stackhouse or Nurse. Hell if your gonna bring back Clifford, I would have rather had SVG as the HC.

6 minutes ago, Mauro Pedrosa said:

The guy had to put up with MKG and MCW shooting bricks. He'll do fine in Orlando

He's the guy that put them in position to do that. 

8 minutes ago, Mauro Pedrosa said:

Clifford earned a lot of praise in his first season for his ball movement, but I also belive that Charlotte was the most disappointing team of 17-18. Kemba / Batum / Dwight should have made the playoffs in the East

Agree. Charlotte was easily one of the most disappointing teams. This hire, to me, falls in line with us not looking to try and scrape into the playoffs for the next couple of years. 

Lets suck for Barrett. 

2 minutes ago, TRU BELIEVER said:

Why hire a coach that didn't achieve anything with his previous team when we have a worse roster than Charlotte had. I would have rather took a swing and possible miss on Stackhouse or Nurse. Hell if your gonna bring back Clifford, I would have rather had SVG as the HC.

When you can get the guy that turned 4th overall Cody Zeller and 9th overall Frank Kaminsky into the juggernauts they are right now, you just have to do it.

Don't feel Clifford really moves the needle, but we will see.

Hopefully he can at least build an offensive system for this team?

If there was some sort of pill out there to make you forget you were ever a Magic fan and you woke up this morning loving the Warriors as much as you do the Magic would you take it?

Just now, TRU BELIEVER said:

If there was some sort of pill out there to make you forget you were ever a Magic fan and you woke up this morning loving the Warriors as much as you do the Magic would you take it?

ahaha. Maybe it's sad, but I wouldn't take it