Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

76ers @ Magic Thursday, March 22 @ 7:00 P.M.

1 minute ago, Mauro Pedrosa said:

This is bad and we should feel bad

In front of your crowd... There's no doubt. Piss poor effort. On the road is forgivable for this lot, but not in our own building.

5 minutes ago, chosen12 said:

LOL..... It kinda makes you wonder if Frank will quit before he is fired??

let's remember Frank was a coach who wasn't resigned after his contract ran out and joined a rebuilding team in what would be the last year of a desperate GM trying to save his job. Yeah, he's not used to losing but he's also not used to being without a job, a much much more frightening thought

8 minutes ago, chosen12 said:

LOL..... It kinda makes you wonder if Frank will quit before he is fired??

I know it's still popular to pin it on Frank, but he aint the one missing shots and not playing defense. There is no message he can give to grown a** adults to start playing harder. 

1 minute ago, Magicfan1987 said:

let's remember Frank was a coach who wasn't resigned after his contract ran out and joined a rebuilding team in what would be the last year of a desperate GM trying to save his job. Yeah, he's not used to losing but he's also not used to being without a job, a much much more frightening thought

Well, that is the first thing any Magic fan realized when it happened! None of that is lost in the question which remains ........ I still wonder!

Just now, Ibn Battuta said:

I know it's still popular to pin it on Frank, but he aint the one missing shots and not playing defense. There is no message he can give to grown a** adults to start playing harder. 

MAYBE we sign a vet that will put someone on their a$$ when they're playing too well 

2 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

Kevin ollie might be the worst coach ever if purvis is actually an nba player.  He was straight up terrible at uconn

I think he is

1 minute ago, chosen12 said:

Well, that is the first thing any Magic fan realized when it happened! None of that is lost in the question which remains ........ I still wonder!

I'd say a 0% chance he quits and a 50% chance he's fired Summer of '19