Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

76ers @ Magic Thursday, March 22 @ 7:00 P.M.

1 minute ago, Magicfan1987 said:

yup,  when he doesn't show in these games , a lot of hope is gone and my fan heart weeps

He has free reign to do as he wishes and has not performed. Just a observation

Just now, ROCK LEGENDS PHOTOGRAPHERS said:

There was a time not too long ago that we had the worst record in the league and we were all talking about who to take with our prime draft choice. We won a few meaningless games since then, did NOT build a winning culture, but we still suck as bad as the team that got us that last place record did. Fortunately I think the only team that will not win another game is Memphis so we still have a shot at 2nd from the bottom. We need a great draft and some wholesale changes to this team.

What changed is that Vuch came back.  I wouldn't count on that "great draft pick".  Odds are always way against you.  You can hope to win the lottery but it's not good to plan on it.

3 minutes ago, JJZFL said:

Be nice if we could just concede the rest of the games in order to spare the fans from having to watch any more of this.  Our tankers should be thrilled though.  Maybe we can get history to repeat itself and get another Shaq.

Yeah but those few meaningless wins we had since we were on the bottom knocked us out of the best picks and we DID NOT build a winning culture. Hopefully we can at least get lucky with the ping pong balls.

2 minutes ago, Jay Magic said:

also has to be hard getting into a rhythm having not played in a ton of consecutive games

1 minute ago, Jay Magic said:

Fair criticism.  He's got to get better at manufacturing easy shots for himself.  He makes things more difficult than it should be

1 minute ago, ROCK LEGENDS PHOTOGRAPHERS said:

Yeah but those few meaningless wins we had since we were on the bottom knocked us out of the best picks and we DID NOT build a winning culture. Hopefully we can at least get lucky with the ping pong balls.

You don't reverse 5 years of losing in two weeks.  But we were looking better until Vuch came back.  We've been awful ever since.

1 minute ago, ?4thewin said:

Fair criticism.  He's got to get better at manufacturing easy shots for himself.  He makes things more difficult than it should be

AG should be an elite roll man in this league but that's a play never ran for him 

2 minutes ago, JJZFL said:

What changed is that Vuch came back.  I wouldn't count on that "great draft pick".  Odds are always way against you.  You can hope to win the lottery but it's not good to plan on it.

Meaning great position to draft. Anybody drafted at any slot is a crap shoot but there are better odds of getting an allstar closer to the top. I'd feel reasonably safe that with Ayton or Doncis we have a pretty good shot at getting better but we also have to get rid of players that don't play D.

Just now, JJZFL said:

You don't reverse 5 years of losing in two weeks.  But we were looking better until Vuch came back.  We've been awful ever since.

If I was coach I would yank Vuc on the very 1st play he didn't D up.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, ROCK LEGENDS PHOTOGRAPHERS said:

Meaning great position to draft. Anybody drafted at any slot is a crap shoot but there are better odds of getting an allstar closer to the top. I'd feel reasonably safe that with Ayton or Doncis we have a pretty good shot at getting better but we also have to get rid of players that don't play D.

Yeah better odds but look what we did to get them.  This team has hit rock bottom.  No telling how long we'll be terrible.  I certainly wouldn't count on a high draft pick to get us out of this.  I wouldn't count on a combo of Gordon/Isaac either.  

11 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

I agree. Hopefully as he matures that will all get better.. i am confident.