Sign in to follow this  
Fultz4thewin

Magic @ Philly

2 minutes ago, Soul Bro said:

Now you’re just trolling. Gordon had a great game tonight with 20/7/7 and led the team with a +7. 

His shooting numbers were ok. 4/8 from 3 which is good but 8/17 overall. Didn’t shoot a single FT. The seven assists is surprising though

1 minute ago, Ibn Battuta said:

Really, we weren’t winning any games with Birch or Iwundu. I don’t see the big deal when criticizing Vogel. 

I think at this point we're expecting losses. But it would be nice to start developing guys instead of playing the same old, especially if the outcome is the same. 

5 minutes ago, Soul Bro said:

Now you’re just trolling. Gordon had a great game tonight with 20/7/7 and led the team with a +7. 

It was in reference to his productivity at other positions he’s tried out for.  He racked up a lot of stats in garbage time tonight.  I’m ok with that as long as the person crediting his game tonight aren’t one of the people who used empty stats against people like Payton in similar situations.  I’m not trolling, just making sure context is applied evenly

1 minute ago, Ibn Battuta said:

Really, we weren’t winning any games with Birch or Iwundu. I don’t see the big deal when criticizing Vogel. 

Weren’t we like 6-8 the last 14 going into the all-star break?   And some of the losses were extremely close.  That team at least showed some heart

8 minutes ago, Ibn Battuta said:

His shooting numbers were ok. 4/8 from 3 which is good but 8/17 overall. Didn’t shoot a single FT. The seven assists is surprising though

It's a higher % than both the front runner for the MVP and last season's MVP are shooting on the season. It's not all about FG%.

17 minutes ago, JJZFL said:

We think other teams haven’t seen enough of Vuch the past 6 years to know what he’s got?

Seriously. His value is 12m dollars off the books heading into 2019.

14 minutes ago, jjgator said:

It's a higher % than both the front runner for the MVP and last season's MVP are shooting on the season. It's not all about FG%.

Those guys also get to the line way more often than AG. 

19 minutes ago, JJZFL said:

Weren’t we like 6-8 the last 14 going into the all-star break?   And some of the losses were extremely close.  That team at least showed some heart

6 wins in last 14 games? The box score may say close game like 103-104 loss to Cavs in January. But we were getting blown out for 3/4ths of the game. Yea we made a run, late in the 4th but I wouldn’t count that as a close loss. 

53 minutes ago, Murphy13 said:

It was in reference to his productivity at other positions he’s tried out for.  He racked up a lot of stats in garbage time tonight.  I’m ok with that as long as the person crediting his game tonight aren’t one of the people who used empty stats against people like Payton in similar situations.  I’m not trolling, just making sure context is applied evenly

That’s not true. Gordon played a solid game from tip-off. Rewatch the first quarter before he was pulled because of his minutes limit. And looking at AG at PF, dude has shown enough upside and impact as a 22 year old that articles are being written to say he’ll be one of the most coveted free agents this summer. We know you like EP, Randle and others, but I’m pulling for AG to become a star here in Orlando.