Bauncey Chillups

2018 NBA Draft Thread

8 minutes ago, Magicman28 said:

Only one we had a shot at was DSJ.

The rest went before us. Again, they're there but teams snatch them up quick and don't let them go very easy. 

I'm not disagreeing with your point on 6'11players but just because there's a lot of PG'S doesn't make it any easier to obtain. Especially in trade because they're so valuable now. n lol 

I agree they go like flap jacks and I'm REALLY hoping we get one of Sexton or Young in this draft.I wanted DSJ the same as most last year but it didn't work out that way and I understand why. I'm even burned by that to the point im scared of falling in love with those two guardsI wanted DSJ the same as most last year but it didn't work out that way and I understand why. I'm even burned by that to the point im scared of falling in love with those two guards this year because I don't want to get hurt again lol  this year because I don't want to get hurt again

4 minutes ago, Magicman28 said:

Trae Young folks...

he's the most productive guy in quite some time, period. And to know he's a freshman, mind boggling. I've heard Steve Nash and Tony Parker comparisons. I'm all for the dude.

8 minutes ago, Magicfan1987 said:

he's the most productive guy in quite some time, period. And to know he's a freshman, mind boggling. I've heard Steve Nash and Tony Parker comparisons. I'm all for the dude.

Yeah I just don't believe we'll be in a position to draft him.

Well... I think it's been long enough now that I can now safely say I wasn't actually cursing the Magic... 

Colin Sexton or Trae Young. 

That is all.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, CTMagicUK said:

Well... I think it's been long enough now that I can now safely say I wasn't actually cursing the Magic... 

Colin Sexton or Trae Young. 

That is all.

Watch us miss them by 1 pick

• Upvote 1