Bauncey Chillups

2018 NBA Draft Thread

1 hour ago, Mauro Pedrosa said:

I just have to sit back and laugh at the cocksure opinions. Over time I've learned to be more careful with those

If im ever about to make a ridiculously bold statement about how good or bad somebody is I just think about the good old days when I was certain Dante Exum would be a star and keep quiet.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Mauro Pedrosa said:

I just have to sit back and laugh at the cocksure opinions. Over time I've learned to be more careful with those

To be honest, I can't remember a time I was wrong. Seriously. I even remember being in the minority more than once, sticking to my guns, and being right.

I should be a scout. 

9 hours ago, Murphy13 said:

No.   Ayton is nothing like Al Jefferson.  He's like David Robinson size with modern athleticism that can shoot.  The potential there is generational, forget all-star caliber/max contract colloquialisms.  That doesn't mean he pans out, but he has more going for him than anyone in the draft.  

He moves just like Al does and is allergic to defense. He does have more hops and more fluid around the perimeter than Al.

At the moment he's not my number 1 though. 

36 minutes ago, Magicman28 said:

http://mag.bleacherreport.com/trae-young-oklahoma-interview-2018-the-come-up/?utm_source=twitter.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=programming-national

“I didn’t want to be a part of a team that extended the streak,” Young said. “I wanted to be on the team that broke it.”

Damn this is an awesome article. He’s got the talent and discipline to be great

1 hour ago, WarDamnMagic said:

Damn this is an awesome article. He’s got the talent and discipline to be great

I would not be disappointed if we got him at all. It is hard not to make a case for ANY of the top 5 guys in the draft, I just hope we don't get a bunch of meaningless wins and knock ourselves out of contention for one of them!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ROCK LEGENDS PHOTOGRAPHERS said:

I would not be disappointed if we got him at all. It is hard not to make a case for ANY of the top 5 guys in the draft, I just hope we don't get a bunch of meaningless wins and knock ourselves out of contention for one of them!

I would lose sleep over that lol that’s why I really want us to make a trade and get rid of guys like fournier , Payton and vuc

23 minutes ago, WarDamnMagic said:

I would lose sleep over that lol that’s why I really want us to make a trade and get rid of guys like fournier , Payton and vuc

The way its been lately, getting Payton off the team would result in more wins 

Just now, Payton4thewin said:

Three way its been lately, getting Payton off the team would result in more wins 

True I just threw him in there because I want him gone too

1 minute ago, Payton4thewin said:

The way its been lately, getting Payton off the team would result in more wins 

We could unload EP, do that Charlotte trade, maybe even a 3 way so they can send off salary, and have Monk run the point. Ya know that would take the rest of the season to learn.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Magicman28 said:

We could unload EP, do that Charlotte trade, maybe even a 3 way so they can send off salary, and have Monk run the point. Ya know that would take the rest of the season to learn.

It'd be a good way to tank

2 minutes ago, Payton4thewin said:

It'd be a good way to tank

Tank tank tank tank tank tank

Trae and monk would be pretty cool to watch grow together.