Bauncey Chillups

2018 NBA Draft Thread

12 minutes ago, Payton4thewin said:

It took nash a long time to adjust to nba speed though.  

Yeah but once he did? MVP.

Trae is very quick though. I think he'll adjust quickly.

I feel if we pass on him, we'll be sitting there watching him ball saying "*****!"

I don't want Ayton. I watched about 4 times in one clip where he was totally disinterested in defense. I mean one where he was defending someone in the paint and the guy was shorter and they were bodying each other up. Clearly Ayton could've thrown his **** in the first row. Instead he throws up this bent arm meh type of defensive shot alteration which was totally ineffective. It was worse than Vuch.

I should say I'm not anti - young.  I'm just preparing myself for the possibility.  Stats aren't everything or else Michael Beasley would be one of the best players of all time

11 minutes ago, Payton4thewin said:

I should say I'm not anti - young.  I'm just preparing myself for the possibility.  Stats aren't everything or else Michael Beasley would be one of the best players of all time

Yeah I know. Eddie House had some 40 point games. Jimmie was dropping 20.

This is different. He's literally controlling the offense consistently, effectively, and he's dominating and his team is winning. And it's not what he's doing, it's how he's doing it. The eye test approves as well as the stats.

Beasley' problem was upstairs, his environment, and dude loves to chief.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Tank Vogel said:

Shai Gilgeous-Alexander from Kentucky screams WeltHam if we get another mid to late 1st

I’ve thought the same thing. Any UK fans on here that can give a scouting report?

2 minutes ago, Payton4thewin said:

Soul did you accidentally merge the draft thread with the game thread? 

In an effort to move some posts over to the draft thread, it seems I did. Lol

14 minutes ago, Soul Bro said:

In an effort to move some posts over to the draft thread, it seems I did. Lol

I was in a panic wondering how i deleted it until i realized the game thread had 54 pages and i put two and two together

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Payton4thewin said:

I was in a panic wondering how i deleted it until i realized the game thread had 54 pages and i put two and two together

Moving posts to another thread seems a bit tricky now compared to our old system. Feel free to send me a dm and give me the skinny. Thanks