Sign in to follow this  
Fultz4thewin

Magic @ Warriors

I"m not losing my ****.  I swear.  It's just that this is what Golden State does against teams.  I'm use to watching it.  

It was fun while it was close but now, the Magic haven't answered.   They're getting shut down because they came out cold.  

2 minutes ago, ~O~ said:

I"m not losing my ****.  I swear.  It's just that this is what Golden State does against teams.  I'm use to watching it.  

It was fun while it was close but now, the Magic haven't answered.   They're getting shut down because they came out cold.  

golden state isn't doing the thing they normally do where they score 12 points in 40 seconds and break you.  We're just missing shots.  

Just now, Payton4thewin said:

golden state isn't doing the thing they normally do where they score 12 points in 40 seconds and break you.  We're just missing shots.  

You mean those relentless landslide consecutive fast breaks right with the corner threes?  That's not exactly what I'm referring to.  Lately Golden State hasn't had to do that to get big leads.  They pick it up on defense just a bit and trap just like they are now and scoring on consecutive possessions which the opponent has a hard time responding to.  That's what I'm seeing from the Magic currently.    The pressure teams the score quick and up their picks up the pace.  

Elfrid has forced some shots that you'd rather him not take as well as Fournier.  Then we have guys like vuc and gordon going on scoring droughts.  

2 minutes ago, DirtDan2012 said:

AG's shots have been hard all night long.... He's drawing nothing nut back iron..............

Defense from draymond and Durant does that to you.