Fultz4thewin

2017-2018 Official Season Discussion Thread

7 minutes ago, jjgator said:

Anyone else getting psyched for the playoffs? I have a feeling this is gonna be a pretty good one. Lots of uncertainty.

Absolutley.   In both the East and West.  Philly challenging Cleveland for 3rd.  If Cleveland (they will have to go on the road twice) goes out in round 2 does it impact LeBrons' "decision".  

1 hour ago, jjgator said:

Anyone else getting psyched for the playoffs? I have a feeling this is gonna be a pretty good one. Lots of uncertainty.

sooo much drama, I can't wait

2 hours ago, ?4thewin said:

Oh my gosh! Lol. What’s wild is Payton is playing for a new professional contract to represent a professional team. I can’t believe he hasn’t cut his hair. Does he believe it helps him play better or market his services better? 

34 minutes ago, Soul Bro said:

Oh my gosh! Lol. What’s wild is Payton is playing for a new professional contract to represent a professional team. I can’t believe he hasn’t cut his hair. Does he believe it helps him play better or market his services better? 

I think it just shows how immature he is. He must not take his job very seriously. I’m very glad we cut ties with him and got what we could for him and I think we can all agree a second rounder this year is more valuable than years past. Great move from the FO

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, WarDamnMagic said:

I think it just shows how immature he is. He must not take his job very seriously. I’m very glad we cut ties with him and got what we could for him and I think we can all agree a second rounder this year is more valuable than years past. Great move from the FO

I'm not sure it's immaturity.  I just don't think he's a very competitive person.  We saw it in summer league.  We saw it in the rookie sophomore game.  You'd think he'd be able to string together a good 20 game stretch with Phoenix after he was traded to show what a mistake we made but he doesn't even do that.  

1 hour ago, Soul Bro said:

I do like the individuality expression of his hair. That being said as a professional he should wear a headband, pin it back, do SOMETHING to keep it out of his face so that it doesn't effect his vision when he's on the court. It is not immaturity, it is total lack of professionalism. 

• Downvote 1