Fultz4thewin

2017-2018 Official Season Discussion Thread

24 minutes ago, Magicfan1987 said:

this is exactly the trade you want

you want another lottery pick you gotta pay the price

This is exactly the trade that I/you/we do NOT want UNLESS bringing in a phenomenal add on like their unprotected 2018 1st. Biz is at least playable, Noah really is not. He would be simply a waste of roster spot at a very high price. When get to the end of the Biz or Noah contracts the playable expiring guy will be a lot more valuable. Now if they are including their unprotected 2018 and with KP out I would even throw in one of the garbage picks we traded for last year.

11 minutes ago, ROCK LEGENDS PHOTOGRAPHERS said:

This is exactly the trade that I/you/we do NOT want UNLESS bringing in a phenomenal add on like their unprotected 2018 1st. Biz is at least playable, Noah really is not. He would be simply a waste of roster spot at a very high price. When get to the end of the Biz or Noah contracts the playable expiring guy will be a lot more valuable. Now if they are including their unprotected 2018 and with KP out I would even throw in one of the garbage picks we traded for last year.

If the pick is top 5 protected I’m still all over it. I really like this years draft class

14 minutes ago, ROCK LEGENDS PHOTOGRAPHERS said:

the last part is what I really care about. Losing elf and biz helps us tank this year

2 minutes ago, WarDamnMagic said:

If the pick is top 5 protected I’m still all over it. I really like this years draft class

yeah Knicks already have 23 wins, could still end up being a nice lottery pick

1 minute ago, Magicfan1987 said:

the last part is what I really care about. Losing elf and biz helps us tank this year

Not to mention if we do this we would definitely be trading vuc to another team also. Then maybe Fournier will follow.

31 minutes ago, Payton4thewin said:

Whelp

Between “Pushed on the gun” & “flattened out” my faith in this Front Office regime is dwindling quickly. 

This Mario thing is seriously upsetting me.

Waited all this time after being so excited after we drafted him now he finally looks like something we thought he would be—but knowing it’s all an audition for another team—it sucks. I hate it. 

If you aren’t 100% sure on where you stand with a young lottery player, you just pickup the option. It’s not hard. Well apparently it is hard but it shouldn’t be.