Fultz4thewin

2017-2018 Official Season Discussion Thread

1 hour ago, Soul Bro said:

Lol. I’m not buying your conspiracy theory that all of our gms and coaches are puppets for Martins. Sorry. Do I believe Martins, Skiles and others gave input to Henny. Absolutely. However, the guy tasked with making the basketball decisions has the responsibility to make those decisions. If he was being “forced” to make bad decisions, yes, he should have made a stand. If he was still being “forced,” then he should have resigned. This happens in companies and organizations all the time.

You live in a different world man. 

This is a business owned by Rich Devos. This is not a corporation owned by stackholders. If Devos says I want us to change course because I want us to win before I go, that's what's gonna happen rather it's Henny, Weltman, Jerry West, anyone and if you're Henny, a fresh young rookie GM working for a pretty decent organization, you're not going to jeopardize  your future, your awesome salary, your career because the owner wants to win now and you want to be stubborn about that. Only person who might can do that and still get a job afterwards is Pop. That's it.

You go to your new head coach and see what direction he envisions and you try to make it work. Happens all the time in sports. LA just did exactly that. 6th seed and just immediately changed directions.

Look at Skiles. No one is banging down his door to coach and you're saying Henny should've done what he did. 

Now choosing Fournier over Dipo? That was an obvious mistake and until I see who in fact thought that was a good idea, I'm putting that on Henny but if you look at everything, Henny drafted correctly, found hidden talent (Fournier, Tobias) and acquired players that his coaches wanted.

It wasn't until Skiles was forced onto the scene, and we know damn well it was, Henny didn't even interview the man and Skiles was calling Martins well before, until **** went south.

5 minutes ago, Magicman28 said:

Sleeper team who may creep up and trade for Evan Fournier?

The Philadelphia 76ers.

Per Ross@LegionHoops

Ohh yes. Fultz!!!

9 minutes ago, magicdoc1 said:

Ohh yes. Fultz!!!

8 minutes ago, fan for too long 2 said:

Seriously no, he is about the only player I wouldn't trade Evan for. 

Me either. No more bringing in injured players that may or may not return to form. Let's draft Young of Sexton as our PG of the future. 

2 minutes ago, ROCK LEGENDS PHOTOGRAPHERS said:

Me either. No more bringing in injured players that may or may not return to form. Let's draft Young of Sexton as our PG of the future. 

You guys are crazy.  I'd take fultz in a  instant

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Payton4thewin said:

You guys are crazy.  I'd take fultz in a  instant

Yea it’s absolutle bonkers for anyone to say they wouldn’t take Fultz for Fournier. That’s crazy talk. You take that risk everyday of the week cause the reward is worth it. 

2 minutes ago, HeHateMe said:

Yea it’s absolutle bonkers for anyone to say they wouldn’t take Fultz for Fournier. That’s crazy talk. You take that risk everyday of the week cause the reward is worth it. 

Best case scenario you have a 19 year old future all star.  Worst case scenario you have 2 future years of dead money