Fultz4thewin

2017-2018 Official Season Discussion Thread

6 hours ago, ROCK LEGENDS PHOTOGRAPHERS said:

Mario for Monk, get the GMs on the phone.

We have to give them something of value.  

Charlotte is a team built to win now butt not winning now. Their biggest weakness is backup point guard.  

They might consider monk and mcw for Payton hezonja and that okc pick if they're desperate to make it back into playoff contention

28 minutes ago, Payton4thewin said:

We have to give them something of value.  

Charlotte is a team built to win now butt not winning now. Their biggest weakness is backup point guard.  

They might consider monk and mcw for Payton hezonja and that okc pick if they're desperate to make it back into playoff contention

I would love if we can pull that off. We would actually be able to give him some good minutes right away if we get rid of Fournier and Mario

I'd be all for Monk. I wanted him in the draft.

I just don't see Frank and Co wanting to bring in another project, development, etc. Ya know...The draft flattened out...

Id be all for it though.

Just now, Magicman28 said:

The Magic and Jordan Clarkson reportedly have mutual interest on a possible trade.

Per Hoop Central

Solid source or nah?

I say nah. 

Taking something that would make sense and has been discussed for a month and reporting it as fact.  

I don't really like Clarkson he's fine but i don't think he really moves the needle in quality or giving us a different look.  

SB Nation’s NBA editor Mike Prada posed a trade with the Orlando Magic as an avenue for Cleveland to improve out on the wings. The Cavaliers would virtually press the reset button at the guard slot, swapping both Smith and Shumpert for Fournier and Simmons, but the roster gets younger and more athletic with Simmons off the bench, while Fournier spaces the floor as a legitimate perimeter threat.

Screen_Shot_2018_01_12_at_2.12.23_PM.png

https://www.sbnation.com/2018/1/12/16882802/cavaliers-trade-nets-pick-2018-nba-draft-improve-wings-inside

This also includes the Brooklyn pick (currently #8).

3 minutes ago, The Neighborhood Bully said:

Hmmm... this basically also reduces our salary two years from now.

I would be somewhat interested for that draft pick, though I am not a fan of Shumpert or Smith currently.

15 minutes ago, The Neighborhood Bully said:

Nah. I don't want Smith and Shumpert here for 2 years and the 8th pick in this draft doesn't excite me.

Last year? You bet but not this years.

41 minutes ago, Payton4thewin said:

I say nah. 

Taking something that would make sense and has been discussed for a month and reporting it as fact.  

I don't really like Clarkson he's fine but i don't think he really moves the needle in quality or giving us a different look.  

He's solid but I don't like him for where we're at and timing.