Fultz4thewin

2017-2018 Official Season Discussion Thread

16 minutes ago, Payton4thewin said:

They have this guy on a two way that has been pretty good.  Not great but he's scrappy

Oh yeah.  Haven't really followed the NBA much this season outside of the Magic.

.@OrlandoMagic coach Frank Vogel said he “probably played (Elfrid Payton) too many minutes the other night.” He said he’d likely hold EP to 25 minutes tonight vs @Suns — a few less than the 29 he played on Wednesday in his 1st game in 2 1/2 weeks.

Soul brought up a good point yesterday.  What's the list of guys you'd trade Gordon for? Rules for the discussion you have to consider long-ish term prospects and integration into the roster.  So it's not in a vacuum where we're talking about who is better today.  

31 minutes ago, Payton4thewin said:

Soul brought up a good point yesterday.  What's the list of guys you'd trade Gordon for? Rules for the discussion you have to consider long-ish term prospects and integration into the roster.  So it's not in a vacuum where we're talking about who is better today.  

NOBODY and I mean it 

5 minutes ago, Payton4thewin said:

You're crazy

New poster here from London so be gentle lol.

Porzingis - Could eventually get sick of dysfunction in New York with poor Execs. Probably wont make playoffs. 

Antetokounmpo - Depending on how this season goes. If Bucks don't make the playoffs (unlikely) might not feel he has enough help...

Ben Simmons - Potential to be a super star in this league ( I know its only 3 weeks into the season but still). All kind of depends on Embiid's health. 

Other guys who would be nice but are unlikely to leave their current situations include Towns, Davis, maybe Wiggins, maybe Booker although I'm unsure if I'd trade Gordon straight up for Booker lol. Probably other guys I've missed off my list.

An ideal situations would be to pair Gordon with one of those guys mentioned.