Fultz4thewin

2017-2018 Official Season Discussion Thread

2 hours ago, magicdoc1 said:

He was the one that played Mario the Most. I think management was the one who screwed Mario the most.

He only played Mario when he was forced to due to injuries and, only then, did he discover Mario's ability.   Management counted on someone's advice on Mario, my thought is it was Vogel's.  I place the Mario debacle directly on Vogel!

@JoshuaBRobbins 

Aaron Gordon was asked what an "ideal" contract would be when he becomes a restricted free agent in July. His answer: "Ideal is max. That would be ideal. Three letters. ... Definitely here."

1 minute ago, Bauncey Chillups said:

Aaron played himself out of a max this season. Let the market dictate value and go from there.

Yeah, but I think we should match the 4 year free agent max if he gets offered that. 

Because paying a 22 million per year guy 27 million per year for 4 years isn't that big of a deal.  

“I’m not a guy that wants to play for many teams. I want to play for one team. I really want to make it work with the Orlando Magic,” -Mario Hezonja

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Jay Magic said:

“I’m not a guy that wants to play for many teams. I want to play for one team. I really want to make it work with the Orlando Magic,” -Mario Hezonja

Best quote of the day!

AG - “We need someone to hold their stars accountable.” When asked what is needed in the next coach

AG said the next coach needs to hold stars accountable. I just.... What do you take from that?

Is he talking about himself? Does he think Evan and Vuc are the stars?

Of all available coaches out there, the one more experienced and more qualified is:: 

yep! Frank Vogel. Likely heading to New York. I dont like the guy but I dont see anyone more experienced out there. I dont think we can go with a rookie coach again. 

It is laughable when people think that Borrego or Stackhouse will do a better job. 

2 minutes ago, Jay Magic said:

AG - “We need someone to hold their stars accountable.” When asked what is needed in the next coach

AG said the next coach needs to hold stars accountable. I just.... What do you take from that?

Is he talking about himself? Does he think Evan and Vuc are the stars?

He wants Fizdale who wasn't afraid of putting Marc Gasol in his place. Maybe he's tired of European Centers :)

Just now, magicdoc1 said:

Of all available coaches out there, the one more experienced and more qualified is:: 

yep! Frank Vogel. Likely heading to New York. I dont like the guy but I dont see anyone more experienced out there. I dont think we can go with a rookie coach again. 

It is laughable when people think that Borrego or Stackhouse will do a better job. 

One thing i do know is NONE of us can predict the future. For all we know Stackhouse could be the next great coach.

We just gotta roll with whatever management does and see what happens

3 minutes ago, magicdoc1 said:

I'd be happy with Fizdale