Fultz4thewin

2017-2018 Official Season Discussion Thread

6 minutes ago, Magicman28 said:

So 10 years from now we get on it?

No I guess I'm just confused by your first comment.  You seemed to indicate you agreed we probably wouldn't do a deal and justified it with the fact that likely only small deals would still get done.  But we would only be doing small deals anyway.  So I don't get how the fact that only small deals are available would make us less likely to complete one.  

And then something about Martins comment which was maybe just a separate idea.  But it read like "We won't try to improve the team before 2030" which maybe isn't what you were implying.

2 minutes ago, ML6 said:

No I guess I'm just confused by your first comment.  You seemed to indicate you agreed we probably wouldn't do a deal and justified it with the fact that likely only small deals would still get done.  But we would only be doing small deals anyway.  So I don't get how the fact that only small deals are available would make us less likely to complete one.  

And then something about Martins comment which was maybe just a separate idea.  But it read like "We won't try to improve the team before 2030" which maybe isn't what you were implying.

Basically, our process consists of procrastination. We're fence sitting. 

We don't trade for stars. We don't tank hard enough for one and it's on repeat every year.

Just now, Magicman28 said:

Basically, our process consists of procrastination. We're fence sitting. 

We don't trade for stars. We don't tank hard enough for one and it's on repeat every year.

Gotcha.  Wasn't trying to call you out just didn't quite piece together your intent.

FRIDAY, 2/9: Elfrid Payton to meet fans at Florida Blue retail location. This event is open to the public.

1:19 PM - Feb 7, 2018

See Orlando Magic PR's other Tweets

4 minutes ago, Magicman28 said:

FRIDAY, 2/9: Elfrid Payton to meet fans at Florida Blue retail location. This event is open to the public.

1:19 PM - Feb 7, 2018

See Orlando Magic PR's other Tweets

Hopefully to say goodbye and thank them for their support?

18 minutes ago, Magicman28 said:

Nah. It doesn't go like that. 

It means nothing.  Those things are set up months in advance. Guys get traded in the middle of things constantly

1 minute ago, Payton4thewin said:

It means nothing.  Those things are set up months in advance. Guys get traded in the middle of things constantly

I know. I just thought it was an interesting time to announce it.

9 minutes ago, Payton4thewin said:

I remember years back we traded Ariza on a night of his autograph promotion lol

I know something is going to happen. It has to. A lot of players still available. Tyreke is going to be traded, cleveland will do something, miami needs to do something and I dont think portland nor charlotte are done yet